Friday, April 2, 2010

Through the Craftroom Door - I LOVE IT!!!

 Happy Friday !!  And what a gorgeous Friday it is!    The sun is shining, the ground is drying up, the skies are bright blue and the weekend is looking fabulous too!!  WooHOO!!
  Today has started out well and I hope the whole day stays this nice.  I was very happy to find my very first "Through the Craft Room Door"  publication in my email this morning.  For anyone of you are haven't heard about it, it's a brand new Craft publication by Suzanne Dean (my favorite designer) and Marti Willis and I LOVE IT and wanted to take a minute to recommend it to all of my crafty friends.
  As most of you know, I am been a huge fan of Suzanne's and have been following her blog for a long time.  I love her style and I'm also thrilled to be taking Copic Coloring classes in her "Color Me Creative Classroom".  I love the classes and was very excited to learn about this new publication.  I ordered mine as soon as I first heard about it and know it was well worth the investment!!
   I know some of you may have already ordered it, but if NOT, I highly recommend it and I haven't it read it all!  Just looking at all the great information that is packed into this is really impressive.  I can't wait to see the website site too.
   THANK YOU to Suzanne and Marti for a great publication and CONGRATULATIONS on releasing your first issue.  I think anyone who loves Paper Crafting, Copics, Suzanne and/or Marti will LOVE this!  It's full of wonderful inspiration, tips, project ideas and MORE!!  
   If you haven't already placed your order - you can go to this site and order!   CLICK HERE!! - I think you'll be very pleased and enjoy it as much as I am!!
 
              

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lisa!
i am so thrilled you are happy with the magazine! we have put so much love and energy into it and are giddy it is finally up & running!
hugs
Marti

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".