If you want to see an amazing blog with some fabulous creations, then you'll want to hop on over to "Crafts by Kim" and take a peek at ALL of her wonderful work. I came across her blog awhile back, and was very happy to find out that she is now on the SCACD Design team!! Congratulations Kim!!
I was over at Susana's blog "Follow Your Heart" and that is where I first saw Kim's wonderful post, which you can find HERE! And for those of you who are not familiar with Susana, she is the owner of one of my favorite craft stores - 'Susana's Custom Art and Card Design' and is also a dear friend to two of my good friends, Colleen and Suzanne!! What a small and wonderful world there is here in Crafting!!
I was so amazed with Kim's creations, they are all wonderful. I absolutely fell in LOVE this Project and it ALL my favorite colors, as you can see. I was also amazed to see the wonderful "Blogaversary Candy" that she will be gifting to some very lucky crafters very soon! Check out these wonderful goodies --
and there is more...
See what I mean, now that is one amazing prize and Kim is one also an amazing and very talented crafter. I wish her much continued success and I HOPE very much that she meets her dream of being published, very soon. With her wonderful talent, I have a feeling her dream will come true very soon and I wish her lots of luck!! Good Luck Kim and thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity with us!! Your blog is wonderful and I love your work!!


No comments:
Post a Comment