My first card today was inspired by the new challenge over at the Stars and Stamps Blog and the challenge this week is to create some fun 'Cards for Kids' and I knew right away that I wanted to join in. I started by picking out one of my favorite little Baby Bud's (Jack),and and colored him with my Copics. I also used the Sketch from this past Sunday, flipped it and created my card based on design. If you like the design, you can find my inspirational sketch HERE! I think Jack would make any little boy smile and he will be saved to send off in my next batch of cards for OWH.
I also want to remind you that there is still time to create a fun Friendship Card for our current challenge over at the Baby Bud Designs Blog - HERE! We have a special surprise coming up on Friday, so please be sure to stop by then for all the details!
My second card today was created for today's new SKETCH Challenge over at 'The Outlawz', and I am inviting you ALL stop over and join in. We have a brand new challenge every day of the week and they are open to ALL!! For a list of all the challenges or to join this friendly fun new group - Please visit us HERE!!
This is my card for today's challenge and this sweet little Fairy is from 'A Day for Daisies'. I am also submitting my card to this week's Angels & Fairies Challenge over at Crafty Emma's -- which you can find here!
I'm off now to work on a card for the new 'Copic Coloring Challenge' over at Suzanne Dean's - Color Me Creative Classroom. This is a really fun bi-weekly challenge that is OPEN to all Copic lovers. Our challenge this week is being sponsored by Marlena Peduzzi, a fabulous designer who is also a member of the group! Marlena has inspired us with her wonderful Valentine Card below and challenged us all to create d below and challenged us all to create a project - colored with your favorites Copic shades of Pink and Red.
![]() |
| Designed by: Marlena Peduzzi |
I have my image picked out and I'm off to color it up and put my card together! I hope I can inspire you to join me in ANY or ALL of these fun new challenges!
Have a great afternoon and as always, Happy Coloring!!


13 comments:
Beautiful cards you have made Lis. Thanks for joining us this week over at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx
Oh em gee!!! Lisa these cards are SO stinking cute!! I love that lady bug one though, I used to be OBSESSED with them and its just so cute!!!
VERY cute cards!!! i def made a card using the sketch and mwt of the week too :) thanks for sharing these beautiful cards with us! you have inspired me to go make some more for OWH!! :) happy crafting!
Beautiful cards Lisa!! You have been busy...love them all!!
Beautiful cards Lisa! I'm so glad you are feeling better today too, hugs to you!
your cards are adorable.
Hi Lisa!
Love your purple blog. I love purple too.
First time looking at your blog and you have done some super cards. Just became a follower.
See you on the Distress ink class and so glad you are feeling better.
hugs Maz
He's so cute!
Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa those Baby Buds are so cute and your colouring is great I love them.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lisa love your cards! especially the sketch challenge.
WOW! Looks at all the wonderful friends I have who stopped by to leave some LOVE!! You all are so sweet and I appreciate you all very much!!
Hugs for you all....
Lis
I love the legs. I wish my legs were that skinny.
Such adorable cards.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment