Today, I'm back to creating and have one cute card I made to share with you now. I have made more, but they are for some upcoming Design Team projects - so please stay tuned for most posts later this week.
This fun card was created for some new challenges and my design was inspired by a sketch from this week's challenge at 'Cards for Men', which you will find HERE! I want to thank my friend Patricia from the Copic Color Me Classroom - for inviting me to join this fun challenge!! NOTE: This is a copy of the sketch from the challenge site, that I copied over to share with you all!!
The is my card that I created based on the Sketch!!
My image is a one of the adorable Lenny Bears from StampFairy!
This fun card is being submitted to these challenges and I invite you all go join me!!
- Cards for Men - Challenge # 1 - Sketch Challenge
- Operation Write Home - Stars & Stamps Blog - Thinking of You
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - ASC32 - Anything Goes
- Simply Scrapping Crafts - Copic Coloring Challenge - Fun & Playful
I would also like to remind you to join me for StampFairy's current Blog Hop and Challenge and you can find all the details for our very first Blog Hop on my main page HERE or over at the StampFairy Challenge Blog!!
And lastly, we will have a brand new Challenge and an adorable new release coming up next week over at Baby Bud Designs. Be sure to stop back on Monday for all the new details. It's going to be a lot of fun! I would also like to Congratulate Billie, for being the Winner of our last challenge! You can find her adorable card HERE!!!

14 comments:
I think youve created a fab card with my sketch, and I love your image, Im bear crazy. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx
The googly eyes just make me giggle! Wonderful and cute card!
That bear is awesome and now I'm on my way to check out the Copic Color Me Classroom! Thanks for the info!
Great card, Lisa. Love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining in over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.
Donna x
He is very cute. I like that checkered paper.
This is such a cutie! Love the google eyes! Don't know why I couldn't access your blog earlier but it's working now!! I'm fixing to sign up to follow as soon as I leave this comment! Have a great night! Hugs, Leanne
Lol, I so love this card the goggled eyed Lenny looks such fun I adore your colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
too cute...I just bought googly eyes and can't wait to use them on a card.
Love that bear... and the eyes have it!
Oh Lisa! I love the bear you did a fabulous job with your card!!! I'm glad you're having a good day too :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home.
Oh, and I haven't heard back from the challenge sponsor we were talking about yet either :)
Those googly eyes are brilliant and your image is so beautifully coloured- fab card! Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2011 at Cards for Men and Happy New Year!
Hugs, Alison x
Oh wow, what a fabby card, love the image and those goggly eyes make Lenny look even more adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards for Men, wishing you a very happy new year and good luck with the challenge xxx
Hee hee this has really made me smile googly eyes do not get used enough :D Great use of the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at cards for men and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Lis, Wonderful card. Great colors and of course your coloring is awesome. Love your little sentiment. Your did a great job on the shetch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. It is always so nice to see your cards. Good luck on the challenge. Hope to see you back.
Hugs, Patricia
Post a Comment