We have a brand new release today from Baby Bud Designs! It's been so hard not to share this one, as it's soooo cute. It's one of my all time favorite releases and it's also the first time we have a little couple to share with you and they are adorable. I fell in LOVE with both of these cuties the very first time I saw them and I'll been coloring them for a few weeks, trying to decide just which card I wanted to share today. I'm now very excited and happy to introduce to the newest additions to the Baby Bud collection -- Max and Molly!!
As you can see the are all dressed up for Winter and they each are holding a heart -- making them so lovable and fun. I'm also in LOVE with Max's hat and think he is a doll! I think of them as a couple, but I guess they could also be brother and sister. I think they will make wonderful Valentine cards and will be a big hit. Please hop on over to our blog and to see the wonderful new cards our Brand New Design Team has created with Max and Molly. I'd also like to invite you to join our brand new challenge, which also begins today and our theme for this challenge is 'Friends'!!
We are very excited to being our first challenge this year and hope you'll all join in. You may create any type of project, we simply want you to be sure to use a Baby Bud image and follow the Friend theme. You can find all the details over at the challenge blog and our challenge is open to all and can be combined with other challenges. I chose to use both Max and Molly and created a fun easel card as my inspiration for the challenge.
My new Baby Bud card is also being submitted to these fun new challenges -
- Colour Create Challenge - Challenge # 61 - Red, White & Pink (Bonus Hearts)
- PaperCrafting Journey - *NEW* - Challenge # 1 - Let's go Digital
- StampInsanity Stamp Company- Challenge #41 - Use Metal (Flower Brad)
- Rainbow Lady's Challenges - # 134 - Something New (New Release/Brads)
I hope you will play along and just remember to choose your favorite Baby Bud image and create a card with the theme of Friends and upload it to the challenge blog by Midnight on Wednesday, February 23nd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have another awesome challenge to announce today and that is our weekly challenge over at StampFairy. I am very happy to be invite you to hop over to StampFairy Challenge Blog and join us for our new challenge which starts today! Our theme for this week is - Layers and Buttons and as always everyone is welcome to join in!! You can use different papers, textures, frames and colors....it's all up to you. Just be sure to include a StampFairy image and at least ONE button on your project to be eligible for a prize. You can find all the details on the challenge blog! I also want to thank everyone who played along with our challenge last week and to let you know I'll be posting the winner of my RAK tomorrow, so please be sure to check back then.
My new StampFairy card is also being submitted to these fun new challenges --
- Flutter By Wednesday - Challenge #136 - Fairy, Angel or Butterfly
- Color me Creative - Copic Coloring Challenge - Coloring Fur
- CCEE Stampers - Challenge CCEE1101 - Check it Out (Use Checks)
- Delightful Challenges - Please Use Buttons on your Projects
If you are need of some inspiration, please be sure to hop on over to the Challenge blog where you'll find some wonderful creations the Design Team has put together!!
I am also happy to announce the WINNERS of the hidden prizes from our BLOG HOP!
Winners of the hidden prizes
#1 Louise
#3 Melanie
#4 Angela
#5 Sue
#7Jayne
#9 Chrissy
#11 Louise NZ
#13 Janet B
#1 Louise
#3 Melanie
#4 Angela
#5 Sue
#7Jayne
#9 Chrissy
#11 Louise NZ
#13 Janet B
Congratulations Ladies and Thank You for playing with us!!!
Please email --
Please email --
Jackie at jackier@insightbb.com with your mailing address.
And now I am very excited to share the name of the WINNER of my RAK and that is: Angela B - who was one of the few who told me what their favorite color was! Her's is RED!! Please send me your full name and mailing address and your goodie package will go out later this week!! THANK YOU for playing and Congratulations!!



21 comments:
Gorgeous cards. Have a great day.
Carissa xx
oh Lis, lots of exciting news over here!!!!
Your cards are totally adorable!!!
the bear one is a cutie!! I must have it!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
xxx
Vivi
what a bunch of 'cuteness' here today Lis! lol your BBD card is GORGEOUS lady, love these colors and your easel design! You've dressed them so lovely in their sparkly snowsuits and the sentiment is beautiful...and so true!
Now, that wee bear, totally adorable! He/She/it looks so huggable and your card is beautiful, love how you layered the die cuts! Fabulous card Lis!
Thanks too for sharing the links for the new challenge...I'm puttin' it on my list!
have a wonderfully fabulous day!
hugs & blessings!
Lisa, the BBD card is such a beauty. I love it and loe your colors. The Stamp Fairy card is just too adorable.
Both cards are sooo sooo sweet Lis! I love how it looks like Max is the bigger brother! Too cute! Great job!
Krista :)
Lis, what a set of gorgeous cards. I'm loving the border and Max & Molly look so good together. Hugs!
wow Lis you have been a busy girl, your cards are adorable as always!!!
Big hugs
Great job with both cards! I love the color combo of the BBD
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
Gosh Lisa these are two stunning cards I love Baby Bud images and the two together look super and your second card is gorgeous the colours and design are a delight.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Adorable card! Love the color combo of black and red. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!
Your creations are darling!! I love the Baby Bud and Stamp Fairy images! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!
Such sweet cards!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge~~ so good to see ya!
Such cute cards! Both adorable!
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena
Cute new releases from Babt Bud Designs. Love their outfits. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x
Lovely card and super sentiment too. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x
Hiya, Ah this is great thanks for playing along on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxox
Awesome cards!!
Wonderful challenge card Lis! I love this layout you've created and those textures are wonderful. Cute way to do the buttons!
Hugs,
Sharon
WOW!! Check out all that detail!! AMAZING!! Thank you for paying along with StampInsanity!! Have an AWESOME week!
ENJOY LIFE!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper
Both cards are fab but I love the baby buds! They're so cute!!
Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our first challenge and I hope to see you again soon!
Lisa x
What cute cards! love the shaped layers too!
hugs Samantha SFDT :0)
Post a Comment