Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!!

  Did you have a good week?  I did, despite a blizzard and lots of very cold winter weather - my week went well.  The best part of winter is that it keeps me inside most of the time which means I have lots to time to spend in my craft room and I love that. 

    Today, I have a fun new card to share and it's part of a brand new release from StampFairy.  This release is Donny Honey Bear and he's a cute as ever.  I'm a big fan of the bears and seem to want them all!  They are a lot of fun and always make me smile.    You'll find he has already been added to the store along with Lenny Bee Bear, and Lenny Lady Bug who are also new to the Teddie collection!!    This is a mega-set and the largest collection to be released -- Totally adorable!!  --







    The design team also had a lot of fun creating some adorable card with this new release and you an find all their fabulous cards over on our blog.


    This is my card which was created with Donny and I made a fun every day kind of card, when you simply want to send a Hug to someone! 


  My card is also being submitted to these fun challenges and everyone is welcome to join me and play along:

  And speaking of challenges, you still have time our current challenge, which is Layers and Buttons and you'll find all the details on the Challenge Blog!   I welcome you ALL to play along and thank everyone who has already submitted a card - they are all wonderful!!




   I am off to work on another fun project and hope to be back later to share some more new cards!   I hope you all have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend too!!

   Afternoon Update - I am back with another new card and this also features one of the newest images from StampFairy.  This card was created for a brand new Copic Coloring Challenge being hosted over at 'The Outlawz' a brand new fun and friendly craft community which launched earlier this week.   I'm very honored to be one of the founding members of the group and invite you ALL go join us.  Our group is open to all and is a fun place to meet fellow crafters, take part in a variety of challenages and also share your creations with us.  We are brand new and officially opened on Monday and already have over 100 new members.  We will continue to grow and also will continue to add to our challenges, videos and tutorials.  Currently, we offer a new challenge each day in a different theme, and each challenge runs for a full week.   The group has put together an amazing Design Team and is very friendly and welcoming!! 




  This is my new card, which I named 'LOVE LIFE'  - and it will be subbmitted to a variety of fun new challenges!  I welcome everyone to play along and have fun!!


  I also want to send out SPECIAL Thanks to Wags & Whiskers for the wonderful prize I won from the December 'Snowflakes' Challenge!  Here is a link to the post that show my card submission for the challenge!!    I was totally thrilled to find out I won and can't wait to have my new stamp.   For my prize, I picked out this sweet stamp (Tiny Dancer) from the Store -- isn't she adorable!  I sure think so!!  - If you want to see more of their wonderful goodies, please visit the Wags & Whiskers Store HERE!   Thank you Lacey for contacting me!  I'm very excited and happy to be playing again today! 






12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww so so cute and fun :) Hugs xxx

Céline said...

so fun card Lis!
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Cute card Lis, love the way you did Donny's antennas too! thanks for joining in with the TOP Tip Tuesday Challenge too! hugs Samantha :0) TTT & SFDT :0)

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lis, I love the LO :o)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Leanne said...

Awww I love the image!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Dawnll said...

He is just adorable! love the fun colors.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lisa these two are absolutely stunning the designs, colours and Donny look superb
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Lovely projects...very cute images, I can see why you like them :) Thanks for sharing at Raise the Bar this week.

Sharon Basel said...

Oh Lis both of these SF cards are just adorable. Especially love the Lenny ladybug one - colors look so rich. Your fur coloring on the teddy bee card is terrific! Way to go on that!
Hugs,
Sharon

Thanh Vo said...

Such a cute card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at Raise the Bar.

Debs said...

aww adorable Lisa :0)...thanks for joining us at WNW...Debs x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Love your take on the "With Love" challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge last week. Our new challenge this week is: Fairy Special Challenge - use a Fairy or Angel. We hope you can play along again!!
Also, just wanted to let you know that we released the fairies today as digis.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
www.wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".