I also wanted to share a fun card I created in celebration of today's Blog Hop. I chose a digi from each of the Designers and combined them together to make my sweet Friendship Card! It was really fun to put them together and it worked out to be a perfect card for the friendship theme.
And as a special surprise for ONE DAY ONLY we are offering Baby Bud 'Jack' as a Freebie!! Woohoo!! Here is a card I created earlier this week, showcasing this handsome fellow --
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My second big news today is to tell your about the brand new release over at StampFairy! Today we have a wonderful new release that certain to make you Think of SPRING and with all the snow and cold we had this week, it was a joy to see these cute new images! I'm happy to introduce you to Clementine, a very sweet little bunny!! You can find her in the store now along with this cute little Freebie!
Please be sure to hop on over to the StampFairy Blog to check out all the wonderful new projects the Design Team has created featuring little Clementine. This is my first card featuring Clementine and it was so fun to create. I think she's adorable and loved her all in pink!!
I wish everyone a very HAPPY FRIDAY and hope you will all enjoy the Blog Hop and also the wonderful new release from StampFairy! Have FUN!!!





11 comments:
2 equally beautiful card Lis, I love them both :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Love how you combined the two images in the first one.
Your Clem card is SO CUTE! Love all that pink and paper piecing.
Deanne :)
hi lis
thank you soooo much for making another cute card with a stampfairy digi. i love your paper piecing and i really treasure the extra-work you had with that. you are a great teamie and i am very thankful and happy to have you on board.
hugs, gerda
Lisa, these cards are darling. The images are so darling together. The bunny card is so stinkin cute!! Great work!!
Lisa your friendship card is GORGEOUS!!! I love all of your purple creations but this is definitely on my faves list...it DID work perfectly!! I totally love it! And thanks for sharing baby bud Jack! He is my first baby bud!! And what cutie patootie bunnies! Love the cards you have created girl!
Lovely card hunny! I love the way you did the paper piecing, hugs Samantha :0)
omgosh Lis, this card just blew me away the first time I saw it! It's sooo perfect, like a little Krista & Lori for the hop! lol
All your cards are gorgeous hun! love little Jack too and that pink bunny is just too precious! your paper piecing is fabulous here Lis!!!
great job!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
hugs & blessings!
This is so cute, it would make a great card for a little girl or first Easter. Love the way that you added the paper piecing. Hugs, Carissa
This is just gorgeous! I love the pinks, and the paper piecing!
so sweet card Lis,
love it
hugs
céline
LOVE LOVE LOVE them Lis! Just amazing! I love the purple and the two little digis together! Brilliant!
Hugs, K
Post a Comment