And another Monday I am here to invite you to join me in two brand new challenges! The first is this week's brand new challenge over at the
StampFairy Challenge Blog and this week your challenge is to create a project where you use a
Lace & Hearts -- perfect for those Valentine's Day!! And for another chance to WIN we have a little
TWIST and our twist is to
not use any
Red or Pink on your card! Do you need some inspiration?? - if so, then hop on over to the
Challenge Blog and take a peek at the ideas the Design Team created!
This is my card and I, of course, chose a Purple (Plum) shade as my main color and went with a Plum and gray them for my card.
My sweet Valentine card is also being submitted to these fun challenges, which are open to ALL!
I colored
Lenny with Copics and then added a layer of 3D Crystal Lacquer to the Heart to give it extra sparkle and shine. I also colored my lace trim, to match the gray by using my Copic ABS. I embossed the dark plum cardstock with a heart shaped Cuttlebug embossing folder and then cut two layers of scalloped circles for my background and an extra pop of color! I think this card will be for Hubby for Valentine's day and think the darker colors make it more masculine!
I invite you all to join in and want to remind you that you can find ALL the chalelnge details on our blog
HERE!
Please note: Starting this week all entries MUST include a
StampFairy image to be eligible for any of the prizes. You can find a wonderful selection in the store at the link below!
************
I also have a second challenge to invite you to join and that is the Weekly '
Birthday Card Challenge' over at '
The Outlawz'. We have a fun new theme for this week's
Birthday Card and it is --
Butterflies, Angels or Fairies! How sweet is that! Please be sure to also include a Birthday Sentiment on the front on your card!
This is my card and it's was created with a few challenges in mind, as noted below. This theme is one if really love and my sweet Angel image is from '
A Day for Daisies'.
I am also submitted this card to the following challenges -
I also want to remind you that there is still time to join our current '
Friendship Challenge' over at
Baby Bud Designs! and you can find all the details for our fun Challenge
HERE!!
15 comments:
Fabby cards hunny! I love them both... the purple and yellow on the second one is really eye catching too! hugs Samantha :0)
Both are adorable hun! Love the purple with yellow - so refreshing!
Deanne :)
Hi Lisa
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx
Great Bear card, thanks for joining the fun at Crafty Sentiments this week
Beautiful cards Lisa! Each one gets better and better, thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us :)
Hi Lisa, Two really beautiful cards.
Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie
Love the flowers and the glittery moon. What a great image! Thanks for flying along with Delightful Challenges this week!
Super cute!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx
Oh Lisa, what adorable cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. So nice seeing you here my friend...hugs Sharon
Fab work thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments hugs Rebekah xx
Both your cards are darling.. my fave is the second :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!
Lisa these are two adorable cards! Love them both but esp. the teddy bear! Thank you for playing at Teddy Stampers this week!! Hugz to you, x0x0 Colleen
Both cards are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Larissa
such fab cards. Love the sentiment on the Teddy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.
Meera
Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.
Sarah xx :0)
Post a Comment