Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lookie what I bought today!!

   The newest release of Copic Sketch Markers.   Yippee!  All these yummy new colors are on their way to me directly from one of my favorite craft stores - Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.  If you haven been drooling over these new colors, you can hop on over to the store and pick up you set too! 

  I would not WAIT long, as these are in demand and most stores do not even have them in yet!!  Way to go Susana!!  Susana always has the latest and greatest new goodies.    I was all excited when I read on the SCACD Facebook page that they were in.  I knew I had to have them right away and knowing how fast Susana ships, I'll think they'll be here this weekend!

   While you there, be sure to check out the wonderful new Paper Packs...more wonderful goodies and some of my new favorites are from Bo Bunny and Memory Box.  You can find them ALL HERE!!
 
    Of course, for me, no order wound be complete without a some new flowers or bling and I had a hard time picking out which I wanted.  I ended up choosing two sets from the 2011 Prima release which you'll find here!    One thing that always seems to help brighten my spirits is a few new craft goodies and these will be sure to be fun to use.

    I'm also totally LOVING my new Grand Calibur and one of the best features for me is that I can create all kinds of fun card shapes with the super large (Grand) dies.   If you've been on the fence on this machine -- I say go for it!  I think you'll be very pleased.
 
    So far my favorite new set for the Grand Calibur are the  Grand Labels One.    I used that set to cut the card base for this card that was created for a Copic Challenge over at Color Me Creative Classroom!   These are NOT even the largest dies either, they are 3 more that are even bigger, and there are all kinds of fun things you can make with them!   Stay tuned for me ideas and new creations.  I'm so happy that I bought, something I use every day and it's now made it home right on my craft desk for easy every day access!!



    I hope I have now inspired you to SHOP!!   I had a nice little spree and now it's over, but it sure was fun and now it have lots of new goodies to create with.  I'm looking forward to lots of fun new creations.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow, as I have two new cards to share and a surprise too!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

OOOH! How awesome Lisa! Those colors are so pretty!

I really would love to get the Grand Calibur. Hopefully one of these days I actually DO!! LOL, it is just so cool! Love the card you made!

Can't wait to see what your surprise is!

Wordbird said...

Yowee! What a sweet,beauty of a card! Love this!

By the way... what an enabler you are! (hee-hee) ;D But I don't blame you...I love my Grand Caliber too! I don't have that die set, but now I gotta have it! ;D

Thanks for your sweet comment on my "cake slices"! Lisa, they are soooo much fun to make! I will be happy to send you the template. :D

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".