This is the adorable preview image of Sweet little Dotty, a very special sweet collection, featuring this adorable lil' one! Isn't she adorable, I sure sure think so!
As soon as I saw these sweet new release I came her to add a brand new post, so that I can share here with you all. I think she is adorable and especially love her 'binkie' and her sweet blankie too! I have put my order in for two of these images and will work on my first Dottie card tomorrow.
In the meantime, you can head right over to the STORE, and add her to your collection and then come back again tomorrow and I'll hope to have my first first Dotty card her to share!! She is going to be a lot of fun to create with ! So sweet.....!!!
I also wanted to share the very first 'Dotty' card, created by Gerda herself. How sweet ! I'm honored to share it with you here on my blog!
![]() |
| Gerda's Card |


No comments:
Post a Comment