Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let the Party Begin!!!! Woohoo!!!

   WOOHOO!!  Today is Party Day over at 'The Outlawz' and everyone is invited to join in on the fun!





   I am very happy and excited to share all the details and of course, you can hop right on over to the group and start on your first challenge today!! 


Giddy Up Partners..... 
It's Time for a Showdown!!!
The party has begun!!
You are invited to The Outlawz Showdown!! 
We are showing you our appreciation for joining and participating in The Outlawz challenges!! 
The Showdown starts today! yes, today!!! 
Our sponsors have provided us with awesome prizes, and you don't want to miss it!! 

 For all the challenge details and requirements, 
please review the challenge rules over on the main page.  
 

The Outlawz are very grateful to these fabulous sponsors!



 
Oozak
$50 Gift Certificate (Winner pays shipping)



SCACD $25.00 Gift Certificate (winner pays shipping)



Color Me Creative Classroom

Color Me Creative Classroom
(Suzanne Dean) 
One online Copic Class of your choice.

 
One Crazy Stamper
$25.00 Gift Certificate (winner pays shipping)

Paper Temptress
 $25.00 Gift Certificate (winner pays shipping)
Paper Temptress
 2 packs of Cryogen Paper 20 sheet count (winner pays shipping)

 
ThePurplePlace - Yes, that's me!!
$25.00 Gift Certificate - Winner’s choice of Store

 
All That Scraps
$15.00 Gift Certificate (winner pays shipping)

Digi Doodle Shop
 $10.00 Gift Certificate

 
Whimsy Stamps
$15.00 Gift Certificate

 
Squigglefly
3 Digi Set

 
Sassy Studios 
4 free Digis

 
7 Kids College Fund
  $10.00 Gift Certificate (winner pays shipping)
 A Day for Daisies
 $12.00 Gift Certificate

 
Michelle Perkett Studio
 $10.00 Gift Certificate

 
Guylou's Inimitability
 $10.00 Gift Certificate

 
Stampin' Up
  “Bliss” Clear mount Stamp Set from Maureen Merritt

FRED table (45.00 value)
 Jenn and Brian Pellegrino 


Ippity Stamps
 Any Ippity stamp Set
Winners choice - From Rona Mallard


Anne Fenton
From Anne
3 Outlawz Digis

 
Glitterbabe's
2 Digis of your Choice


 
Di's Digi Downloads
 5 Digis

 
Pollycraft shop
  5 Digi

 *****************

Anyone who would like to sponsor a challenge please contact Colleen
with your information at sweater32@aol.com
 Please put sponsor in the subject line.

Let's go see what the Design Team created for this week's challenges!
Come on and join us!

The first challenge starts today in the 'Clean and Simple Group'!


Happy Crafting and Good Luck to ALL!!





No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".