....As soon as the alarm when off this morning I just had a feeling it was not going to be one of my best days. My back was aching more than normal, I was cold and just felt BLECK! I quickly hit the snooze button and went right back to sleep. It was on of those days, I feel like I could have slept for hours, but I knew I had chores to do and just did not want to waste my day sleeping. I finally got up after my third snooze and headed downstairs for some coffee and to start the daily chores. I had some coffed and watched a bit of news only to be ready to scream when they said, we have more now coming on Saturday.....are you kidding me? Enough already!!
I headed upstairs to get dressed and make the beds and it was just about that time, I said...what the heck...why get dressed today...I'm not feeling great, I'm not going out and I am nice an comfy in my Jammies, so why not just stay in Jammies, and that's exactly what I did. I took my med/vitamins, brushed my teeth, put in my contacts and brushed my hair. I didn't even both using my curling or flat iron, which is very odd for me, but I was too tired. I didn't even put on anything but some moisturizer and lip gloss. I was thinking, gosh I hope no one pops over to visit today, as I am not myself and would hate to have to any company.
I have to say, this is was weird feeling, but it worked out for me. I was just sooo tired and had zero energy. By the time my laundry was done, I had checked my emails, answered a fews, picked up the house a bit, made the bed and was done with my basic morning chores. It was only 11:30, but I just feel BLECK....so what did I do...well I went back to bed and instantly feel asleep and slept straight through unitl 2:30 this afternoon. I then realized I had gone to sleep with my contacts in...and my eyes felt yukky. I got up, took a very nice long hot shower and felt like it was then a better day. Pretty much a wasted day, but at least I did not feel so worn out. I did get dressed this time but only into a comfy lounging outfit and headed to my craft room to create.
I only manged to make one card today, but I do have some images printed to work on tomorrow. My one card was for the new Sketch Challenge over at 'The OutLawz" and this is the sketch that Sandi designed for the challenge --
And this is my card which was inspired by the sketch! As soon as I saw it I knew I have some Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' paper that looked very much like the plain, and it worked out perfectly. My image is one of my very first digi images and I bought it last year from Pink Cat Studio. It's an oldie, but goodie.
Although I did like how well my card worked out to match the sketch-- I'm not loving my coloring today, especially her hair, LOL! As it said...it's not my day....today is a BLECK kind of day and now that it's after 6pm, I'm almost ready to back to sleep again!
I sure hope I feel a lot better tomorrow, as I have lots of fun things coming up. Please be sure to come back tomorrow for the new StampFairy release, it's a cute, cute set and I think you'll love it.
Nighty night....
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".

2 comments:
I'll have those days once in awhile - keeping the jammies on and moving slow and wanting to sleep more. I have insomnia and the sleep thing really messes me up. But sorry you're feeling bad and hope tomorrow is better for you. I think everyone deserves those "jammie" days here and there. Thank goodness I'm retired!
Lis ~ I love pj days. Many of these ice/snow days I stay in pj's then when I shower change into new pj's. ;-) Feel better, get plenty of rest, I know I need to go bed early tonight, zzzzzzz. Ann :)
Post a Comment