Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Filled Friday!!!

  Yippee!   I just LOVE Fridays -- always have and hopefully, always will.   I especially enjoy when it's a new release day and when I have three wonderful new cards to share with you today and all three were created with brand new digi images that launched today!!

   I am starting with a wonderful new release from Baby Bud Designs!   We are very happy to have another wonderful 'double' release this month an I'm so excited to share two new 'Buds' today.  The first is a wonderfully sweet little Bud and she is Baby Bouquet and is perfect for spring and summer.  She is all dressed up for a prom, a wedding or a very special event.  I have colored her up for you today and dressed her as a little Bride or Flower Girl, carrying her sweet little bouquet of pink spring flowers!! 


     Sweet little Baby Bouquet is being submitted to these new challenges!  Please join me!

     I am equally excited and very happy to introduce you to our second new Baby Bud and he is Oliver, who also has been added to the Etsy Store today!   I love them and if I had to pick a favorite, I'm not sure I could, as they both so sweet and adorable.    This is my first card featuring Oliver and I hope you'll enjoy him as much as I do.

  My wonderful new Oliver card is being submitted to these fun challenges:
   I hope you'll have some fun with both of the cuties and that reminds me, that you still have time for use one of both of them and join in on our current 'Friend Challenge' which runs through Wednesday, February 23rd.  You can find all the details on our blog HERE!   Please be sure to come back next Friday, February 25th , for a special surprise and a brand new challenge too!


**************
    And after you have had fun meeting the newest Baby Buds, I would like to invite you over to StampFairy for another new release and this is 'Clementine Carrots'.  A wonderful new release of this sweet bunny that I also think is perfect for Spring or Easter.  The design team has created some adorable new cards to share on the blog, and you can also find the entire release in the StampFairy store today!



   This is my very first creation with on of the new images from the adorable Clementine Carrots collection.   I started by printing her out on several different digital backgrounds and then paper-pieced together part of her outfit and colored the rest with Copics.  I then used my new 'Grand Calibur' with one of the Eyelet Square Nestabilities to cut out my completed image.  I finished it off with a layer of 3d Crystal Accents and put everything together to create this fun happy card!  I hope you'll enjoy it!!

   I hope you are now all focused on fun new spring ideas and colors.  I'm so ready for winter to be over and very much looking forward to warmth, sunshine and being able to open to the windows!!  I  can't wait for Spring to be here!!  Wishing you a very happy Friday and for those in the U.S. a nice long Holiday Weekend, as we celebrate 'President's Day' on Monday!! 


28 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow you've been busy, these are all so sweet and colourful. I've been so busy too as next week it's the inauguration of the exhibition.. just couldn't decide which cards to show!!! He he :)

Mel said...

WOW, Lisa, thaey are all so beautiful. You really have been busy. I love the paper piecing on the rabbit, it is just too adorable.

Unknown said...

Very adorable...I love your Oliver!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! These are so pretty! I love the first card and that whispy ribbon!

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely projects with us at Shelly's Images and for joining our "Show us what you got" challenge. Please join us again soon.

Tracey said...

ooh you have been busy Lis & what beautiful cards :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

All are adorable!!! Have a great long weekend! We also have a long weekend in specific parts of Canada - we celebrate Family Day on Monday!!

Deanne :)

Danni said...

You are such the busy crafter! all of these are wonderful!! Great job!

Maria Matter said...

oh Lis, your BBD cards are truly STUNNING!!! you did a fantastic job with both!! lovin' all the pretty elements you've added! just gorgeous!!!

Awww, what a sweet little bunny card too!
Brilliant work hun!
hugs & blessings

Lisa said...

wow Lis your cards are amazing!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such pretty cards ! I love the colors and sparkle on the first two, and the way you wove the ribbon in the last one. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Hello Lady Lis-
Your cards are insanely adorable!!!! i really like both of them, but the LOVE the color combination for the Oliver card. I'm really looking forward to spring!!! Hoep you have a great weekend.

~Jeri~ said...

Love all your cards Lis!! All the images are adorable and your work is awesome!! Thank you for the kind words you left over on our challenge blog! I'll be watching for you in future challenges!! =o)

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

All of them are so cute! Love all that sparkle and of the course the bling in the first one! Thanks for playing with us at Dutch Dare this week! Please join us again!

karen said...

Fabulous cards, I love Baby Bouquet, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

Anonymous said...

ooooh! i looove your cards. they are all totally cute and adorable. i love the sparkle and how you did the ribbon frame on the last one. lovely creations. im so glad you joined us over ar craft us crazy! hugs!

NanaConnie said...

Love the card you did with no patterned paper! Your new Oliver is a delight!

Cec said...

That little bunny card with the super paper piecing is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Jess Willison said...

So adorable! Love the ribbon!

Céline said...

Hi LIs,
please to meet you here at paperplay.
i love all your cards, i love the ribbon in the dies, and all the shiny look!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

sammi said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pink and white card with all the sparkle! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Shelly's Images.

Mary C said...

This bunny couldn't get any cuter. I love how you ran the ribbon around the image. Great Spring card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

kim.mom said...

These are ADORABLE!!! What sweet images!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Anette said...

Love the sparkle and bling on these lovely images. thanks for joining us at DDCC>

Berry said...

Waht adorable cards! i love them all and the colouring is superb! Thanks for sharing at CUC this time hugs Rebekah xx PS I have blog candy of you are interested at http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They are all adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Shelly's Images.

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVe those sparkly images! Too cute!

Thanks for joining this weeks "No Patterned Paper" challenge at The Rubber Cafe! You did a great job!

XOXO
Kristine

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such darling cards Lis! You've been a busy busy girl making all of those cute, cute creations!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Craft Us Crazy challenge blog! It was great to see you there.

Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the layering and wonderful papers! The embellishments are gorgeous! Fabulous choice of color! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Us Crazy! Hope you'll be joining us for the next challenge!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".