Our 11th Challenge is a 'Color Throwdown' and we have some really fun and bright colors for you to work this. We want to see what you create using these three colors -- Red, White and Turquoise!!! We also want to remind you that you MUST use a StampFairy images on your project to be eligible to win. You can find a wonderful selection in the store and we also have some Freebies for those of you who have not started your collection.
Once you have your StampFairy image, you can create any type of project you want, as long as you use the colors for this week's challenge. This is the card that I created and I had a blast with these wonderful vivid colors.
My image is Lenny LadyBug, which I thought would be a lot of fun to create with. I simply left him white and added a teeny bit of gray shading to make him stand out. I used my turquoise instead of black and make my ladybugs looks very cute! You can also hop on over to the Challenge blog to see the wonderful inspiraiton the Design Team has created to share with you.
I am also submitting my new card to these challenges - and invite you all to do the same!
- Simply Create - Challenge # 37 - It's Bright in Here!!
- Totally Papercrafts - Challenge # 54 - Do it with Digis
- Sir Stampalot - February Challenge - All Creatures Great & Small
~~~~~~~~~~
I also have a second card to share and this card is a new 'Birthday Card' that I created for this week's Birthday Challenge over at 'The Outlawz'. Sadly, this will be one of the last two cards that I'll be creating as a full-time member of the 'Outlawz Girlz DT'. After struggling with a rough winter and more Fibro flares, I had to make the hard decision of stepping down from my role and will finish out at the end of February. I will have one more card next Monday and then will be cutting back to my two original Design Team roles. I think deep down, I knew in the beginning, that it might be too much for me, but I really wanted very much to be on the team, so I gave it my best. I love the Girlz in that group and many are dear friends, so you can be sure that I'll continue to be a very active member of the group. Lately, I have not been myself and feel lousy, more than I feel good. I also feel like I've lost my Mojo and I always feel wiped out, which is a bummer.
Our challenge this week is to create a Birthday Card with a Winter Theme! Anything that relates to winter! I, for one, will be SO glad when winter is over, so as much as I really enjoyed making this card, it will not break my heart to move into Spring Cards from this point on. I could be very happy if this turns out to be the last WINTER card for this year!
Here is another view and this view shows the envelope that I made to made, which was created with an envelope liner die from PaperTrey Ink.
In the meantime, don't forget that you still have a few days to submit a project for our current 'Friends' challenge over at Baby Bud Designs! This challenge runs until February 23, 2011 at noon E.S.T. A random winner will be selected and the prize will be -- 3 Free Digis from our Etsy Shop! We will be back on Friday with a brand new challenge and another fun treat, so please be sure to come back here for more details!! Sssshhh!!.....it's a surprise!!

11 comments:
Such cute cards. I love how you used the spotted papers with your image of Lenny. Seems very fitting for a ladybug. Hugs, Carissa
Such cute cards! I love how you coloured Lenny!
Such wonderful cards!
I know your decision to step down was difficult but you have to do what's best for YOU!! I've learned that lesson a million times!
Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!
Both your cards are gorgeous! I love Lenny Bee!!! The colours are so fun....off I go to make a card for the challenge!!!
Hugs,
Chris
Such a cute Lisa ~ I love it!
thank you for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!
hugs Vicky xx
Wow Lis your cards are absolutely stunning, I have been up and down twice now looking at them:) Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
Hi Lis I am so glad to be back seeing your wonderful creations, I think all three of these are brilliant, the images, colours and designs look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely cards
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this Month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Awwwwwwwwwwww aint Lenny cute! love it! love all your cards! hugs Samantha :0)
Lisa, what a great line up with all your great cards. They are all so cute! I love what you did with the ribbon on the Baby Buds Design. Love it! :)
Post a Comment