Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's going to be such a FUN DAY!!!

....An afternoon full of crafting and the best news is that my new COPIC Set is here!!   Thank you Susana.  I just unpacked my wonderful box of new craft goodies and wanted to tell you all how happy I am!  For those of you who have been waiting for these new colors, I think you'll be very happy.  Purple, of course if my favorite, with pink a close second, making this set perfect for me.  I think the colors are even prettier in person and I can't wait to color with them this afternoon.


   On and speaking of coloring, if you need the new Copic Color chart, I found it yesterday and have it all printed out, ready to color fill in with these new colors.    You can find a copy to print here directly from Copic's Site.   They also have new handouts and brochures on the site Here!!

2011 Copic Color Chart

   I bought my new set from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design -  (SCACD) and not only are they already here, but they made it here in two days--now that is some FAST Shipping! 

  I also wanted to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Prima Sugar Bloom Line!  WOW these are stunning and so much prettier in person.  They are bigger than I had expected and the colors are wonderful.  Each of the flowers also have gold tips and they go perfectly with this Moulin Rouge paper set, also from Prima.     I'm telling you, you'll love these and I'll be buying more of these, no doubt about it.


   What a fun package this was to open and I LOVE everything I ordered.  The new Bo Bunny Packs are also awesome...the hardest thing for me to was pick out which I wanted, since I really wanted them all....Oh wouldn't it be nice to be rich!   I picked out this Ad Lib set and the colors are wonderful--bright and cheery!!   I also bought the new Memory Box sets on my last order and all of my Sew Easy tools too! 

     My special THANKS for Susana for her fabulous service and for all the thank you gift bags she send out with every order.  I'm like a little kid and just love finding some extra treat in package!    Thank you so much - I'm so happy with my order and totally thrilled to have it so quickly! 

5 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Lis,
ooohhhh dear I know how you feel.
I just love shop to shop at SCACD and to get thiscute baggy :)
Wish you fun with your new goodies.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Reni - Isn't it great! Susana is such a doll!

Susan said...

Oh Lis, I love all the goodies you purchased from Susana's. I've topped out my craft purchases for Feb so I hope to get some of the same goodies later. Love Memory Box papers. Let me know how the sew easy works. I've had my eye on that but haven't seen any feedback. Have fun with your goodies.

Ann said...

Wow Lis!!! Sounds like you got lots of really fun, beautiful, inspiring stuff ~ can't wait to see what you create!

Sharon said...

Hiya Lis, wow... you sure do have some stunning colours there and those flowers are adorable... can't wait to see what you'll be creating. Thanks for popping by and your email. Will respond soon. Like you, I'm just so busy crafting with my new stash right now... ain't it FUNNNNN!!! hugs Sharon xx

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".