As most of you know I have fallen in LOVE with digital images and I have been finding all kinds of wonderful stores online to browse and shop for them. One of my best finds has been Meljen Designs and the wonderful images created by Melissa Jenkins, the owner/artist. I was so happy when I found her store and even happier to find out she was having a Customer Appreciation sale - Here are more details on the sale! Enjoy!!
I have already been over and bought quite a nice selection of images and was thrilled to find out that there is also a Meljen Challenge and Inspiration Blog, which you can find HERE!! I LOVE challenges, so once I had my images I went back to check out what the challenge is for this week and I found it's -- Challenge #4 - For the Little One - and this is the card I created today to submit to my first Meljen Challenge!!
If you LOVE this sweet little image and if you want to buy it, it's called "Rag Rabbit Trinkets" and is from the newest release, which is called "Stuffed with Love". All of the images are wonderful and super cute. I had a really hard time deciding what to choose, but with the sale, I was lucky to be able to buy even more. Yippee! If you like them as much as me, then hurry on over and start shopping. They are all so adorable with you sale, you may just want to buy them all.
Happy Shopping and as always, Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:
such a cute card.. love it :)
Thank you for joining in the MelJens Design challenge this week . Good luck!
hugs x
Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Desings
Post a Comment