Friday, April 2, 2010

Copic Creations and my new Copic Storage Cubbies....

....After a nice morning, I finished up a card that I had I started yesterday for the Flower Challenge over at Copic Creations.    I even found a really pretty Crocus images from "Paper Graden Projects", which is the sponsor of this week's Challenge.

    This is my card for the Flower Challenge.  This crocus image and the sentiment are both from stamp set called 'Spring Blooms' was actually a Freebie from Paper Garden Projects and you can find it here


  
   I chose the crocus image because I LOVE purple and because the Croci are all in bloom in my garden right now.  I love seeing them, as they are the first flowers we have each year.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I also had an awesome delivery from UPS while I was working on this card,  and it was my new 'Color Cubbies' that I had ordered last week from Studio3Solutions.  As it turns out, these are exactly what I had been looking for and I LOVE them.  
  I  have already gone back and ordered two more.  That way I can keep all my color groups separated and will have plenty of  extra room for my Refills, Multi-liners and Spica Pens too.  I have been looking for the right storage solution for months, and these are PERFECT.  I am very pleased with them and the quality.    Woohoo!  Today is a really GOOD day!!


  

5 comments:

anaRy said...

Lisa your flowers are adorable! Hey you getting to be an expert in the coloring! Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining my candy! You are a darling!
XOXO
anary

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Anary,
Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your blog and have been a follower for awhile now. Your cards are ALL wonderful and I really LOVE your Copic Counter and would LOVE to have one! :)

Have a wonderful day!!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

What a great spring card! Love the purple and that textured background. Its such a thrill to see the image actually being used. So glad i stopped by to see it.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Cathy,
I was a pleasure to make cards with these wonderful images! I THANK you for the 'gifting' them to me!

Thank you!
Lisa

Heather said...

Lovely card, great colours and I love your crocus image.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".