Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday ALEX!!!! I Love you!!

   Today is a very special day in my life, because 18 years ago today, my second son, ALEX was born!  I can hardly believe that my "Baby" is now an adult, all grown up and will be graduating in June.  Where does the time go?  

    I wanted to share two pics with you today, the first is a picture of Alex as an infant, it's actually his hospital picture was taken when he was just two days old!   Awwww!  -- My sweet little blond baby boy --


  And my next picture is from  --Then to Now -- and this is Alex's Graduation picture which was taken in September --

  In the next few weeks, he will be attending his Senior Prom and then Graduating, so more pictures will be sure to follow.  I LOVE him to pieces and I hope he has a wonderful life.   His plans include entering the Air Force this coming Fall, which is very bittersweet to me.  I am so honored and proud that he has chosen this path, but as a Mom, I am also very afraid to let him 'go'. 

  If you know me well, you know that both of my BOYS, are my greatest joys in LIFE.  I adore Alex and Brian and feel so blessed to have two awesome sons!   My BOYS are my LOVE and they both ROCK!!

   Happy Happy Birthday Alex!  
         I love you !!

                            Mom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa! Tell him I said "Happy Birthday!" He is one good looking kid! I know your boys mean everything to you and you are a very special mom always thinking about them and making sure they have what they need. It is a joyous day for Alex for he celebrates you giving birth to him and then being by his side through thick and thin and loves you dearly. Your right ....today is a very special day for both of you!

Cindy/WAgal said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! What a good looking guy! And what a sweet little baby he was! This is truly a milestone in both your lives! I agree with the above comment...you are a wonderful mother to a wonderful son. You are both very blessed!

Amy said...

Awwww!! Lisa, happy birthday to your very handsome son! I can't imagine Noah being 18 yet...he's already going to be 2 in August and I am freaking out!! Today is a special day for both of you! Big hugs!!

Amy:)

Renkata said...

Happy Birthday to your son , Lisa.
I wish him and all your family the best!.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hug's
Reni

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Girls!

We ALL had a really nice day and I think Alex was very happy and enjoyed his birthday!

I showed him all the "Birthday Wishes" here and the "Comments" on my Facebook page and he was very happy! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".