....I can hardly believe how fast this past week has gone and to think it's already Sunday. WOW! Where does the time go...it's already almost the end of April and hard to believe that May 1st is next weekend. But, I am very happy that it's Spring and I love that winter is pretty much behind us now.
Our weather has been much warmer and we've had some nice day. Today, however is not one of the best, so it will be a nice day to work in my craft room. I have a few challenges I'd like to try and have one card done for the "Anything Goes" challenge this week over at Just Magnolia.
This was a fun card to create and also a great way to practice coloring shades of blue for my Color Me - Creative Copic Class. I really LOVE the classes and totally enjoy my homework...imagine that!! I have found that coloring is really quite relaxing and is wonderful on my bad Fibro Days, because it's something I can do and generally, doesn't cause more pain. I feel very lucky to have found this hobby and I am very thankful that most days I can craft! It's such a blessing!
I'm off now to color some more and enjoy a quiet Sunday! I hope all my friends are having a wonderful day!
Hugs and Happy Crafting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".

5 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I am so happy for you. It's really lovely hobby. I do relax with it, after work.
You have created beautiful card.
Hug's
Reni
Hi Lisa I love your card its nice with the lovely blues you have used x
such a pretty card and colours Lisa...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
This is just beautiful dear. Thanks so much for joining us at JM
We will have to stop meeting like this. Love your card, the blues are great as is you colouring of Tilda.Anything goes! hugs Shelley
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment