Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Amazing Blog Candy -- !!

 ...Crafters are such wonderful people....they all seem to be so kind, caring and very generous and it seems many LOVE to share.  I know that I have sent out many packages or RAK's to friends and I always LOVE to share goodies with a new crafter.  I also had a contest on my blog a few months ago and gave away my first batch of Blog Candy.  
     And speaking of Blog Candy, there seems to be a whole LOT of wonderful batches around lately and I hope to put together my own new batch very soon.  But, in the meantime, please go over and check out FreckleFace's "Sugar Free" Blog Candy and her wonderful blog - Click Here!!  This is a picture of her wonderful treat --

   Pretty nice, don't you agree!  How would you LIKE to win ALL that, I know I would be thrilled, and I am certain whoever does win, will be a very happy crafter.  I wish EVERYONE lots of luck and I hope that Debs will continue to share her wonderful cards and creations with ALL of us!  I hope you will all time some time to look at all the wonderful creations that she has posted on hr blog.   Debs is another amazing crafter with a lot of wonderful talent.  Thank you Debs for sharing your artistic skills with us and thanks for your very generous blog candy treat!!

   As always -- Happy Crafting.....
 

1 comment:

Renkata said...

Thanks for the info sweety. So kind of you :)

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".