....If you happen to LOVE "Pink Cat Studio" images, as much as I do and you are a talented card-maker than you may want to hop on over to the Pink Cat Studio Blog where you will find all the details on applying to be a Member of the Design Team.
Here is the link to the DT Call - Click Here!! And here is a link to the newest Pink Cat Studio Digi releases -- Click Here!! Aren't they adorable! I love PCS images and have purchased many of them. I would love to have this opportunity, but with Fibro, I do not think I could keep up with the schedule and that is why I am sharing this with my crafty friends. I HOPE that maybe one you will be lucky enough to try out and win a spot on the team!
Here are some cards I have made with Pink Cat Studio images. I own several sets of the Rubber Stamps, as well as several of the digital images. I'm always excited to see what comes out in the newest releases! I hope you'll enjoy them and maybe they will inspire YOU to try out for the DT!
Aren't they adorable! I have many more and truly think they are some of the cutest designs. I so wish everyone who tries out lots of luck and I can't wait to see some new cards and new images!
Oh, and if you LOVE Copic Markers, these are some of the BEST images to practice coloring with your Copics. One of the things I LOVE most about digital stamps is that you can make them any size you choose and print several on one sheet of cardstock!! I hope you will enjoy them, as much as I DO!!
3 comments:
Great creations!! Lisa - can you send me an email at hester.stephanie@gmail.com? Thanks, Stephanie
HI Stephanie - Email has been sent!!
Great cards! So nice of you to pass on the info!
Post a Comment