Sunday, April 25, 2010

A wonderful Blog !!

....In all my travels around Blog land, every so often I come across a blog or a card that I absolutely LOVE and today that blog is Jodie's Blog Jodie from Oz - which you can find HERE!  The first thing you'll want to do is look at her adorable banner....it's amazing and I just LOVE the image and the colors.

   And next be sure to browse around and check out all her wonderful cards.  This one ''Make a WISH" is one of my favorites....can you guess WHY?  LOL!  I first saw it over that Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog and feel in love with it.  I then hopped over to Jodie's' blog to leave her some love and was even more surprised to find out she is currently hosting a wonderful - Blog Candy Giveaway -  that you can find HERE!!   Amazing isn't it - This is a picture to share so we can all HOPE we might be the lucky winner--which would be awesome. 
 

  This is the first time I have ever seen an entire sheet of Magnolia Images, and I am guessing this is what you receive when you pre-order one of the kits from The Magnolia Stamp Club.    I have been thinking of ordering the Summer Kit and found out that you can buy it for just about $53  USD plus shipping ($4-$5), however you have NO idea what you'll get, but you will be the first to receive the images.  It's a big savings too!  The only downside, that I found is that your account will be charged right away, so it's best to wait until closer to the release, so you are not paying too far in advance.  If this is something you might be interested in, then hop on over to the Magnolia Web Shop in Sweden - (Click Here), and check out all the details.

  But before you do that,  don't forget to visit Jodie's blog and check out MORE of her wonderful creations.  I think you may want to check out this fabulous card.  WOW!!  Isn't that another  stunning card and it looks like this is the card that was used in Jodie's blog banner.  I'm very impressed and totally inspired to practice, practice and keep practicing with my card-making and my coloring!



   Good LUCK and Goodnight!!

2 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me the loveliest comments. I seem to have a purple thing going at the moment. I read your post for my blog candy, wow, you are so sweet, thank you so much, I appreciate it very much. I read all about your terrible illness and I am so sorry.

I am going to start selling my cards in the future, I have so many sitting around, but the cost to send from Australia to the USA would be more than the card is worth.

The personalised stamp is from Tickled Pink stamps, Kellie takes orders from time to time, if they are not listed in her store, email her and ask when she is doing another order.

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I wish you lots of luck and again for your fabulous comments.


(Im sorry to posting this here, I couldnt find your email address, I replied to your comment you left me, but realised after sending it, it was a no reply blogger email)

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Jodie,

You are a doll! Stop by anytime and THANK YOU for all the great information!

Lisa

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".