Friday, February 4, 2011

A Sweet Little Fairy.....

  Today is new release day over at StampFairy and today we have an adorable release that I loved from the first moment I saw it.    I am very excited and happy to introducing you to 'Linda Fairy' - a sweet little Fairy Bear, who has been added to the wonderful collection of StampFairy digi stamps.



    And this is a little preview of the entire set!!
Isn't she adorable?

   This is my very first card created from the new set!!   All my papers are from the new Digi Packs and you can find them all in the store now!   I had a lot of fun creating this one and can't wait to work on some more cards with this wonderful new collection.


   If you hop on over to the StampFairy Blog - you'll see a wonderful collection of cards that the Design Team has created with this sweet little fairy.  

 
   I also want to remind you that you still have time to join our current challenge and you can free free to use any StampFairy image (including lovely Linda) on your card.  For all the details, please head over to the Challenge Blog, by clicking on the button below.


   And lastly, Gerda also added another new release to the store on Wednesday and it's one that will be fantastic for your Valentine's - It's a new release called  Clementine Love and your can find that wonderful set here!   Happy Shopping and have a wonderful weekend!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, I love her! So adorable and your paper piecing is perfect for the totally grand look! Love everything! Hugz

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

wohoooo, what a great posting!!! I love your new card and I am so proud that the papers match so perfectly!! I did not even think about using them along with my card - I still have to learn so much!!

Thanks for another cute card, can not wait to see the next creation.

Hugs, Gerda

Jess Willison said...

Such a cute card LIsa! That paper works so perfectly!

Lisa said...

adorable card as always Lis, love the dotted dress!!

Renkata said...

Hi Lisa you are such a sweetheart !
Thanks for the most lovely comment.
Love your card , it'so sweet and adorable.
And just want to send this Cake card to you.
pls send me your mail address on my e-mail
renkata69@gmail.com
I hope your Birthday is around the corner , lol

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love her! Your grey coloring is so pretty - just like Linda!

Deanne :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Lis, I love the soft colours & her wand looks so cool :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

This is a real darling, love Gerda's papers, they look beautiful on your card. Hugs xxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Lisa, I love the new images they are so cute! The paper pieced dress on your bear is darling and I love that Stamp Fairy is going to have digi papers, I must have some :)

Angela B. said...

I left something for you on my blog! Please go take a look!

Sharon Basel said...

This is adorable Lis! The papers look great here and your card design show both the papers and the image off really well.
Hugs,
Sharon

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".