My back is slowly getting better and I also slept in this morning, trying to again feel less fatigue. I am here now to share two new challenge cards and both were really fun to make. My first card is one that I started yesterday after I was inspired by the new Hero Arts Challenge at Two Peas. I had created several new backgrounds while I had all my inks out yesterday and this card was created with another of those backgrounds.
My Thinking of you card is being also being submitted to each of these challenges and everyone is welcome and invited to play along.
- Craft us Crazy - Challenge # 14 - Anything Goes
- PaperPlay Challenges - Challenge #11 - Make your own Designer Paper
- Operation Write Home - Stars & Strips Blog - Thinking of You!
My next card is a Copic Colored card and was inspired by today's new Copic Coloring Challenge over at The Outlawz Challenge Group. The challenge this week was to use your Copics to Color an animal of your choice and use that on your project. My cute little Monkey is from PollyCraft and he is Chester. I also bought the brand new Christmas Set featuring Chester and think they will make some really fun Christmas Cards.
This is my fun little "I have your Heart" card will be submitted to the challenges shown below!
- The Outlawz Challenge Group - Copic/ProMarkers - Color an Animal
- iCopic Weekly Challenge - Challenge #42 - Coloring Fur
- Through the Craftroom Door - Challenge #7 - Dry/Heat Embossing
Not to mention that I'm a Flip Flop queen and they are my absolutely favorite type of foot ware. I've even broke down and spend the extra money to make sure that I buy quality flip flops that have arch support so that they are 'better' for my back and spine!! One of my favorite pairs this years is this pair that are by Reef. Soooo comfy and I love the Purple and Sparkles!!




9 comments:
Stunning cards! I love them both. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
I always enjoy your cards. Thanks for sharing. Pat K.
Really lovely card and interpretation :)
Thanks so much for joining in with Paperplay this week
Annette xXx
I love this card. The background is awesome.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.
Lisa, your cards are just the best. Love how you created the Hero Arts one, it is beautiful. Your monkey image is just adorable. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD Challenge.
Love that background of the first one, gorgeous. The monkey is too cute, and such a great sentiment with him. Love the gloss on the heart, too. Thank you for the kind words on my blog, glad to have found your blog, and I'm now following!
Hugs~Kathy
Beautiful cards today Lis! Thanks for playing in our midweek throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!
Super duper cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the iCopic Weekly Challenge. Hope to see you again this week!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com
Gorgeous cards Lisa, I love your handmade paper it's so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment