I think maybe I'm a bit burnt out and having a few days of totally FREE time, was a bonus for me. I did miss making cards and did some from time to time, but I did not miss my blog so much. I love the interaction with people and how it keeps us all connected, but I wish it was easier and not so uncomfy for me to be at the computer!! I think I was starting to find it really a lot more uncomfortable than it had been in a long while, so from now on, I will try harder to type less and simply add more pictures!!
These are the cards that I've made in the past few days and they were all inspired by a variety of challenges. This first card was created for the current challenge at Catch the Bug - and it's a theme challenge where the them is SPLASH!
My next card was also created for a different Bugaboo Challenge and this one is for their Wacky Wednesday challenge, which is hosted every Wednesday at PCP and CDAC. This week we had this sketch as our inspiration --
And next I have two cards created for challenges that you can find this week over at 'The Outlawz' Challenge Group. The first card is for the Monday Greeting Card Challenge, where the theme this week is Balloons --
And my second card was created for this week's Color Combo Challenge, where we had these fun bright colors as our weekly inspiration -
And my last new card was created for Challenge 7 - at the 'Through the Craftroom Door' publication and those challenges are now being posted at main site and also over on the new Challenge Blog!
I was excited to find out that my friend Melanie, is not only the new DT Leader at TTRCD, but is also now a Junior Partner working with both Suzanne and Marti to produce a fabulous digital magazine! Woohoo!!! Congratulations Melanie!
And now I'm off to rest up at bit and do some organizing in my craft room. It felt nice to be making cards again and I'm glad I did. Thanks again for all the kind notes and thanks for lifting my spirits and helping inspire me to create!





4 comments:
Sooo glad that you are feeling a bit better, and sending big hugs that you improve further. Glad to see you back in the craft room too!! Fab creations honey. Don't burn yourself out. Annette xx
for someone taking a break, you got a LOT of crafting done! ;)
make sure you don't over-do. I know what it is like to not feel good, get better, jump back in, and then find you have bitten off a little more than you can chew. ease yourself back in.....
everyone will understand and be right here! you are loved by so many!
and congrats on your win with the cutie Jellypark snowman image! way to go!
Congrats on your win,good to see you back and love your new card designs.
Do what you can, don't over do and everyone will understand. Sometimes pushing to much will set you back even longer.
Hugs, Lori
What WIN????
Please share!
Post a Comment