Hugs always make people feel better and it's also pretty much my favorite Sentiment and one I use on many of my cards. Today, is one of those day that I create a cute Hug card and this one was inspired by two new challenge. My image is from Bugaboo Stamps and was the Freebie from last week. If you would like to add her to your collection, please visit Bugaboo and while you're there, check out the new $1 images -- they are all adorable.
This card was inspired and created for each of these challenges and I hope you'll join me and play along:
- Crafting By Designs - Let's Color Challenge - Color Animals/Fur
- The Outlawz - Monday Greeting Cards - Recipe Challenge
- Make It Monday - Weekly Challenge # 53- Anything Goes
I also created this card based on the new Sketch at the 'A Gem of a Challenge blog', and this is a copy of the sketch that I used as my inspiration:
I changed it up a bit and made my card in more of a rectangle shape (versus square) and also chose papers that went with a Halloween theme. I hope you'll enjoy it - I think little Josh is adorable and I love his cute costume!
Close up of 'Halloween Josh'
This cutie is being submitted to these challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge - # 22 - Sketch (See Above)
- Stamps R Us Challenge Blog - August 22 - Anything Goes
- Aly's Sunday Sketch Challenge - # 45 - Halloween
Have a wonderful afternoon and to everyone who is continuing to clean up from Irene, my thoughts will continue to be with you. Considering how lucky we were, I've seen some really awful destruction and flooding on the news -- what a terrible storm she was for so many.




8 comments:
I liked both of your cards today. Glad to hear that Irene was easy on you. Pat K.
Both of these are just gorgeous...but since I'm such a fan of Halloween, I'm especially loving the second one!
Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D
Lisa love your cards and so happy you escaped any damage. I'm saying prayers for all those that weren't so lucky!
Hi Lisa, FAB cards! I love this cute Josh image :-)
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Lisa x
Great take on the PG sketch lovely creation with Josh nicely done.
thanks for sharing at A gem of a chall this time.
smiles Christine x
Great cards! Love the them both and the image and papers on the second one, all ready for Trick or Treat. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
I enjoyed your cards today Lisa, they are so cute!
great cards, saw one at mim, great flower x
Post a Comment