Special thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hi and leave well wishes. I also want to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes via email, in my craft groups and on Facebook too! I was blown away with all the comments and notes I had! My friends ROCK!!!
I'm still not back to crafting, but hoping maybe tomorrow I can slowly try to make something. Now that I am feeling better I miss it. I'm also much more hopeful now about making it to the Memory Box class at my LSS on Sunday. I thought for sure I was going to have to miss it, but if things keep going this well, I feel confident, I can go, even if on to pick up the kit and do a bit of shopping, especialy now that I have extra money from my Birthday!!
Oh and for anyone who loves Jennifer McGuire and her classes, like me -- the next online class is now OPEN and you can register for her 'Inspiration Showcase' class by linking HERE!! This is her brand new 'online' version of an awesome technique workshop that I took when Jennifer came to my LSS in April. I'm very excited to take it again and this time, I'm going to use all new colors and stamps for my canvas.
This is a picture of my canvas from the April Class and it is so much fun to make. Even if you do not make a canvas, you can use all the techniques for your cards or scrap pages! I can't wait to take it again and this will be a wonderful refresher! YIPPEE!!
This workshops starts on September 12th and runs for two full weeks. You can find ALL the details and the sign-up information HERE! I'm already signed up and will be picking up a few new goodies for the class this weekend! Yippee!


5 comments:
So glad you are feeling better. I hope your birthday was good even tho you felt bad. I know you are itching to get back to crafting so I will be watching your blog for new entries. Take good care of yourself.
I'm soo sorry to hear you've not been feeling well Lisa but glad you're on the mend :) Hope you feel like crafting soon hun, I love seeing all your fabulous creations & getting lots of inspiration.
Take care & I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
That is good news, there is nothing worse than pain...it's so lonely, you get sympathy, but no one can feel it like you do. Glad you are on the mend.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hi dear Lis,
sos sorry to hear you are feeling not well.
But first i want to say Happy belated Birthday!
So sorry ,but I was not home. I hope you had wonderful day with your family.
Wish you all the best honey!
Hug's
Renkata
Hooray for being on the mend! And was it your birthday too? I missed it as well! Darn school, messing up my blogging time! LOL, after this weekend I'll be done and I'll never miss your birthday again because I'll go back to stalking you! :D Happy Belated Birthday, Lis!
Post a Comment