Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another FUN Challenge!!

....Good Morning and Happy Thursday!
  
    Today I finished a new card for a challenge being hosted by "The Pink Elephant Challenge". This week's challenged is based on a Sketch and you can find this sketch over at on the challenge blog - Click Here!!

   This is Challenge 55 and has a fabulous prize, which is sponsored by this really neat Stamp store, called Bugaboo Stamps - which can can find HERE!!  The lucky WINNER will win 7 Free Digi Stamps from Bugaboo and that is a PRIZE I would be thrilled to win.


   If you like Digi Stamp's as much as I do, then you can visit the store and even "TRY" two Freebies!  Please visit at  this link - Click Here!   I downloaded mine just now and will work on a card with one of them later today!  

   And this is the card I am submitting for The Pink Elephant Challenge - It's my take on the sketch and a cute colorful spring-like card.  All of my recent cards are very much in the SPRING theme, and I am looking forward to Spring very much!


   I'm off to work on my next card....have a great day and as always -- Happy Crafting!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



   PS:  I have a new "signature" and it was created by 'lyn' whi is a friend from the Beauty MISfits group and also a designer at the  MISfit Design group, which are two fabulous groups over at YUKU.  I also want to send a special Thank you to XAN who created both of these fantastic groups.  Xan has also created some awesome backgrounds for my profile page over at the MISfits!  

3 comments:

Trudi said...

So cute Lisa! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank Trudi!
I had FUN!

Jenn K said...

So cute! Thanks for playing on TPE!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".