Happy Valentine's Day!
I am writing to wish all of my family and friends a Happy Valentine's Day. Although I do not have a large family, I have been very blessed with a huge world of friends and I am very grateful and happy to have so many friends in my life.
My friends are very much like family to me and I love and care for them very much like my family. My greatest LOVES are my three guys --- my wonderful hubby and my sons, Brian and Alex and I LOVE them with all my heart and they are MY WORLD!
I wish everyone a wonderful day and I HOPE everyone will take a minute out of your day to remember how important your friends and family are. Let's all remember to cherish them all everyday and not just on the special days. I am going to try much harder to let my family and friends know how much they mean to me every day! Life sometimes is so short...and before you know it...they may be gone...so remember to LOVE them each and every day!
Hugs and Love,

3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day Lisa!!!! Think it's going to be a work day for us around here. We are putting up a new ceiling fan in the family room and have a few other projects to do. Larry is home tomorrow too as it's a federal holiday. Enjoy your day!
Happy Valentine's Day Lisa! Hope it's a great one for you and your family! I made a couple V-Day cards last night and I'm working on some V-Day treat holders for Finley's class. I'm gonna try and update my blog tonight sometime with stuff I've made lately. Love ya!!
Cindy,
I hope you find some TIME for fun today...but glad Larry is home to help you do your projects. Thanks again for my wonderful Valentine card and my new blog banner! :)
Sharon,
Thanks for the sweet words and thanks for ALWAYS being such a good friend to me. YOU ROCK!
You two are both very dear to me and the kind of friends who mean so much to me. I am so lucky to have met you both!
Hugs and Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment