I LOVE Magnolia images and that is another reason this is one of my favorite challenges. This week I chose to use "Jam Tilda" and colored her all in shades of Pink. I also choose a light tan background cardstock from my Bazzill Swiss Dots collection and some matching pink/brown cardstock from My Mind's Eye. This is my card that I'm submitting for the challenge --
This turned OUT to be one of my favorite cards this week and I think the reason I really like it so much, is because of the wonderful mine Prima Roses. I added one for "Tilda" to hold and another as a simple embellishment. I adore these sweet little roses and they have quickly become one of my favorite new embellishments. Don't you LOVE THEM! I think they are so pretty and add the perfect touch to cards, especially Magnolia cards! I buy my from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and I can highly recommend her store and have always had a wonderful experience, when shopping with Susana! She has some wonderful stamp lines and lots of fabulous embellishments too! If you like these adorable Prima Roses, you and find them in lots of wonderful colors in here store and the prices are awesome too! Please click here and this link will take you directly to the Prima Roses! You can also find other Prima embellishments as well as some new Prima Stamps too!! I am a huge Prima fan and think that Susana has a nice selection to choose from. These Purple mini's are my absolute favorite, but I do have many of the the other colors and I also really like the new Cameo Roses too! They are all gorgeous and really can be used in many ways! ENJOY!
I'm off now to help hubby finish making dinner and then will be spending the rest of the day, picking up and resting. I'm beat now, but had a great day and a lot of fun with my challenges!!
2 comments:
what a delightful little card , i love the colours and the flowers
Lisa ;)
beautiful card Lisa, Jam Tilda is one of my favs and you have used her beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
Post a Comment