Saturday, February 6, 2010

WooHoo! I won a Card Challenge at the Bildy Blog!!

....I won!!  Yippee!  I won the very first challenge over at The Bildy Blog, and I am so excited.  I also am very lucky that I had a the opportunity to join in to this FUN new challenge!  My very first Bildy Stamps had arrived just in the nick of time for me to get my card done and posted.  This also is the very first Bildy Card I had made - and I the stamp is used is called "Mimosa  Angel" and you can find her over at StampingScrapping!



    What a NICE surprise to hear I had won!  The the funny part is that I had ordered two new Bildy stamps earlier this morning, and then later found the email notifying me I had once the challenge and my prize was a new Bildy Stamp of my choice from Stamping Scrapping.   This is the stamp that I picked out as my prize - it is called "Mimosa on the Bench" and she is a cutie.   Once my order arrives I think, I will have a total six Bildy Stamps, but will continue to add to my collection!    Yippee!   If you don't have any yet, them hop on over to StampingScrapping to start your collection, so you can take part in the challenges too!  There is also a brand new Challenge posted today and I hope all my crafty friends will join in. 

   To see this week's challenge - Click HERE!  The new challenge is a Color Inspiration challenge and you'll find all the details on the blog.  

    My thanks to Cindy at Stamping Scrapping for my Prize Mimosa stamp and special thanks to "Froggy" who is hosting The Bildy Blog challenges!  

 

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Congrats Lisa - your card is just adorable!

I have been wanting to drop you a note for quite some time now to catch up and I just have not had a chance! I really love what you did with your scrapbook room makeover - your room is beautiful! We have similar tastes - I love pink too - I actually have some of the same items that you do in The Paper Palace, including the white baskets with the pretty pink and white gingham! I am working on my room too (again!) but at a much slower pace!

Anyway, take care - I'm reading and following in the background, even when I don't get a chance to post!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. If you haven't already done so, be sure to stop by and enter my One World One Heart Giveaway! :-)

JustYolie said...

Congrats!!! I hope you feel better soon!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".