Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thank you Cindy!!

   My Special thanks to my friend Cindy for customizing me a wonderful new banner for my blog.  Don't you LOVE it!!  She is so talented and such a dear friend in so many ways.  I have admired her blog banner and loved that it was so unique, and so she generously offered to create one for me.  How sweet!

  Cindy is such a creative and talented gal and truly a wonderful friend.  I am very lucky to know her and to have learned so much about crafting from her.  She is also my Stampin' Up demo and if you ever want to buy some awesome Stampin' Up products, then please visit Cindy's Ink.  I have placed several orders with her and always been thrilled.  SU is a great company and they also ship super fast and have some fabulous stamps and papers that I adore.  Cindy is an amazing paper-crafter and you can always find some wonderful examples of her work on her blog.  

  I also want to say thanks Alex, my son, who is my computer guru and who was able to help me to make the banner and my new background work perfectly together.  I played around with the HTML for hours and could NOT get my banner or center or my columns to line up...but once he came to my assistance, it was done in minutes.  Love you Alex...you ROCK!! 

  Thank you both so much...you are BOTH very dear to me!
   Hugs to you both!!!
 

 

3 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

It looks awesome!! Can't believe how this background works so nice with the banner! Go Alex!!! I would love to borrow him for a few hours and have him get my puters up to snuff! LOL! You are so lucky to have your own personal guru!

Cindy Marchant said...

I should add that this banner was a pre-made one from The Shabby Shoppe www.theshabbyshoppe.com
and all I did was add the blog name to it...super easy.

ThePurplePlace said...

Ya! Alex is awesome and SOOO helpful to his Mom! I'd be lost without mu awesome computer guy!!

And Yes, I did realize the "Banner" was from the Shappy Shoppe, but YOU did make it "customized" for me! THANK YOU!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".