Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SNOW, Snow....Go AWAY.....

...and DON'T come back another day!   YUK!   

   Yes, it's snowing here again today and I do NOT want any more snow.  We really lucked out in the past few storms and our ground was ALMOST totally bare again....but NOT now...it started snowing a bit earlier and we may get 3-6" today!   YUK!!!!  I want WINTER to be over and done...it makes me hurt and I'm sick of being cold and in pain!   I NEED Spring and hope we have a wonderful SPRING this year...as last Spring was very rainy......

  In the meantime, I have been working on more cards and also the assignments from the online craft classes I have been taking at "My Creative Classroom".  I've been very busy, but today will not likely be a very product day....I'm simply too tired and sore. 

  Sadly, we also have a death in our family on Friday and tonight DH and I will be going to the wake.  My Sister-in-Law, lost her Dad on Friday, after a pretty lengthy illness.  He has been in a Nursing Home for the last few months, and passed on Friday.  He did however, live a very long and active life and he was 94.  Nonetheless, it's hard on her, as she lost her Mom to cancer a few years ago and it's always so difficult to lose family.    I was really surprised at his age, and would have had NO idea he was in his 90's, I would have guess more like late 70's or early 80's.   He was a very sweet and dear man and had a wonderful family, and was also a Firefighter for over 30 years.  How Sad!

  Other than that, I am doing okay.......but under some stress and in pain as a result of that and the weather...I hoping for BETTER DAYS!!!

  

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".