Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday -- A Happy Day!!

  Even though we have MORE snow coming, to me today still seems like a WONDERFUL Day and it's as simple as feeling "normal" again and not being sick or in the midst of a bad Fibro flare.  We just do NOT realize at times, how good it is to be healthy and have days when we feel "good".

   I am so happy that the NASTY stomach bug has now moved on and HOPEFULLY out of our household for good.  I am also happy that Alex's Jeep is in the shop today and hoping VERY much that they will FINALLY figure out just why it keeps stalling.  I am happy that DH is working and was not laid off during the down times and that his company is busy and is now has OT again.  I am happy that Brian is working in a totally new career, that he loves after being laid off from his former job last year.    I am happy that today I am warm in my own home and that I feel okay.   That my Mom is still well at 75, is a breast cancer survivor and still very active, up and out every day.

  I am HAPPY to be alive, warm, have a nice home, a wonderful family and a world of fabulous friends.  Life today it seems is GOOD...and sometimes WE all need to remember that!  Yes, we have snow coming again, and yes, it's be a cold snowy  day, but things could always be worse. 

  Today, I am so thankful to feel good again, to be warm and safe and to be smiling!     I AM HAPPY!



  

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".