Thursday, February 4, 2010

My First Bildy Card!!

   Yippee!  I received my very first "Bildy" stamps yesterday and went to work right away so I could make my first card for the new Bildy Blog Challenge.   The first challenge is called "Color me Happy" and I am very excited that I finished my card in time.

   This is my very FIRST "Bildy" Card and this is the adorable Mimosa -- and this stamp is "Mimosa Angel".  Isn't she a cutie?

  If  you have not seen these stamps yet, you can hop on over to "Stamping Scrapping" and check out the stamps that Cindy currently has for sale in her store.  The stamp line is actually called Bildmalarna and they are from Sweden.  "Bildy" is the nickname to this adorable line that I think is going to be VERY popular in the stamping world.  In addition to this stamp, I also bought "Lovely Day" and a little one called "Flowers".  I am sure I'll buy more in time, and has a hard time picked only three, they are ALL very cute and perfect to color with Copics!!

   Today is the last day to enter the first challenge and if you decided you want to try it, you can find all the details over at the Bildy Blog - Click Here!

    Off to make work on another card....my next one is is for Challenge 31 which you can find the sketch for over at the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog.  I hope you'll try it too, it'll be fun and the sketch looks like a fun one.  Please join me!!

5 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

How adorable! I'm going to have to take a peek over there, thanks for the link.

To respond to your message - I don't remember the link where I got my siggy from but you can try http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/ she does them.

Thanks for your inspiration - you do wonderful work!
Hugs,
Joani

Sheri said...

Lisa...Lisa...Lisa! I love this!! The bling on her wings is perfect!
Thanks so much for joining the challenge!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lisa ... these are such fun stamps! Thanks for joining us at Bildy Blog. Hugs, stephanie

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

That is so cute! Aren't they just the cutest stamps ever? I love the colors you used. Thanks for participating in our very first Bildy challenge!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

WOOHOO! I WON! I just found out that I won the challenge and my price is a Bidly STAMP of my choice StampingScrapping and I am sooooo excited.

Thank you ALL so much! :)

WOOHOO! You made my DAY!!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".