Thursday, February 18, 2010

WooHOO! I won the Simon Says Challenge!!

....I was reading some comments on my blog this morning and was thrilled to learn that I WON a challenge over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog.  I won last week's "What's Love Got to do with It" and I could not be more excited.  My special thanks to Lorraine and Karen B for posting comments on my BLOG letting me know I had won. 
  
This is the information from the blog about the PRIZE - It's totally awesome -
~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "....We have a fabulous MASSIVE prize on offer this week - a $25 shopping spree, with free shipping, to the Simon Says Stamp Store AND these fabulous goodies brand new from the CHA !!..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And this is a the picture of my wonderful goodies --


   I feel so LUCKY!    I've had such a crazy and hectic week, and this is such a wonderful and pleasant surprise!  Thank you so MUCH! 
   I also want to THANK Simon Says Stamp for offering the weekly challenges and the wonderful prizes!  Today, I am gong to work on a new card to submit for this week's Challenge.  I hope some of my crafty friends will join me.  For more details, hop on OVER the Challenge blog - CLICK HERE!!
   
Hugs and thank you ALL, very much!                         WOOHOO!!

UPDATE:  This is the card I submitted, but this is the final version after I had added some more flowers and bling .  This card was the card that I ended up being my Mom's Valentine's card this year and that makes it even more special to me now!   

 

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

:-) glad you're happy Lisa :-) Enjoy your prize and I look forward to seeing thin weeks entry ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Lorraine!

Brenda said...

Way to go Lisa! That's awesome, love the card!
Enjoy the nice blog candy!!! Speaking of the candy, Lisa I used a couple of the stamps that I won from your give away last month. If you get a chance check it out on my blog. Really enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".