This is my card and I went with a Spring theme - Simply and pretty and I added a black border to my image and then added black ribbon with white polka dots. I love polka dot ribbon and bought a bunch of colors a few weeks ago at my LSS.
I was very happy with how this card came out and I also used it as practice for using the "feathering" coloring method I learned in my Copic Class. I simply LOVE my Copics and think they are awesome!
I hope some of you will join me in this challenge - it was fun and The Pink Elephant Blog is a fun place, please hop on over and check it out!!

2 comments:
Sweet Sweet!!! So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!
HUGS - LORi
The Pink Elephant Blog
Darling card!! Love the sweet image!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT
Post a Comment