This is a preview image of the entire collection - Isn't he adorable?
Gerda has also been very busy and has already created the very first card featuring Panda Paul. I have copied over a photo of her card her and think it's adorable. It's called Falling for You...how sweet!
I'd also like to take minute to remind you that there is still time to join our current Challenge which you will find over on the Challenge Blog. This week we have a fabulous sketch challenge, I really enjoyed making my card and think you will too.
This is the wonerful sketch and Gerda created for this weeks' challenge along with the card I created using her sketch as my inspiration! I had a lot of fun with this one and I know you will too!!
I hope you'll join us and create your own fun card for the challenge. Please be sure to use a StampFairy image on your card, so that you'll be eligible to win!! You can find all the details on our Challenge Blog!
Please be sure to stop by StampFairy again tomorrow for a wonderful new release. It's another cute collection and one that I think you'll really enjoy, it's perfect for Easter! Hint Hint!!! Happy Crafting and having a wonderful day!




1 comment:
Gorgeous cards! Love the gray and red together.
Post a Comment