Friday, March 18, 2011

Yippee!! The last Friday of Winter!!

   We are now halfway though March and Spring officially starts on Sunday!  WooHOO!  This is the last Friday of Winter and that's one season I am very happy to put behind me.  I am looking forward to warm sunny days and can't wait to see the flowers blooming in the garden and the leaves budding on the trees.   Ahhh...!!

    I am also here to share a very sweet and adorable new release from StampFairy.  This is Betsy a cute little cow and you can find her in the store here!!  I also have a preview image to share and think you'll find here quite fun:



   For some wonderful inspiration, please be sure to hop on over to the StampFairy Blog and take a look at the fabulous projects the Design Team has created!   

   I have been totally behind this week and have not been feeling very well, but I do have some new cards to share that I created throughout the week.   All these cards were created for challenges at 'The Outlawz' and the first two feature 'Clementine' Bunny, who is one of my new favorites from StampFairy.  
  



   
   I also want to remind you all that you still have time to play along with our current challenge at StampFairy which you can find HERE, and also a fun little 'Ribbons and Bows' challenge at  Baby Bud Designs!!
  
   Today, I am finished up cards for next week's new Design Team Challenges and then will be heading over to spend more time celebrating the big 'Birthday Party' at Color Me Creative Classroom!

     Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and a really nice weekend.  I hope we all have some awesome weather and enjoy our very first weekend of SPRING!




4 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Hi, Dear Purple One,

Your card is so cute! I am just popping by to say hello!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you are better now... and these cards are so fun, love your glittered Clementine, she looks super cute xx

Ann said...

OMG Lis ~ Cute, cute cards! I'm definitely going to have to stop by Stamp Fairy and buy some of the darling images. Hope you're doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather!! Take care, Ann

Renkata said...

Hi dear Lis,
wow such a cute one is the first card.
The second is so unique, great idea.Thanks for the lovely words.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".