On a happy note - it will give me lots of time for crafting and that is what's most fun for me! I have two new cards to share right now and the first one is a cute little birthday card that I created for with some new challenges in mind. The first is the Midweek Throwdown challenge -- "Cards 4 Kids" which is being hosted over at the Stars and Stamps blog! I also used a new Sketch from the currently Sketch Challenge over at 'The Outlawz'.
This is the Sketch - Designed by:
Sandi at 'The Outlawz'
And this is my card....
My sweet little Birthday card is also being submitted to this week's - Open Challenge - # 147 at Flutter By Wednesday! My cute little Fairy digi is 'Fairy Grace' from DigiStamp Boutique.
I also have one more Birthday card to share and this one was created for my friend, Patty who's birthday is this coming Saturday. We are all going out to Dinner on Friday night to celebrate, so I wanted to get her card done early! It's all about Spring and Flowers and like me, she is longing to see her garden blooming and can't wait for Summer!!
This card is being submitted to these fun challenges:
- The Creative Cottage - Challenge # 35 - Spring has Sprung
- Paper Pretties - Challenge # 146 - SPRING
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Spring Has Sprung
Have a great night....and pray that the snow stays away.....maybe we will luck out and it will ALL blow out to sea!!



19 comments:
cute, cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at FBW
Lis, These cards are great. That first one is adorable and I love the colors as well as your coloring. The ribbon and flowers are wonderful finishing touches. Your second card is very pretty and, again, great colors and coloring. I also love that ribbon. Thanks for sharing. We are expecting 3-6 inches in our area tonight/tomorrow morning. I'll never get outside to work in the yard. Darn! Have a great night.
that is a very cute sweet card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.
That little fairy is TOO cute! Great cards!
OMG Lis ~ That digi fairy is soo soo cute! You are a very good enabler, I'm going to have to take a look over there......
Oh, and say Happy Birthday to Patty for me. I think she's your friend that I've met?
Beautiful cards Lis, that fairy is just adorable! I'm glad you enjoyed our challenge & thanks for playing at Operation Write Home!
Such a sweet fairy card! I love the coloring.
Very cute cards! I love the embossing folder you used on the first one! Pretty!
Adorable Lisa! I love that little fairy!
Wonderful cards!! The first one is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Lisa, your cards are great as usual. Spring is going to get here eventually, Wisconsin's winter is dragging out too so you're not alone.
What a sweet fairy card! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!
Love the fairy image! Your cards are always great Lisa. I love checking in on your blog and I'm so glad you participate at OWH.
Fabulous cards hun! Love your colors on both. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap- Creations
Aw this is very cute.
Thanks for joining in with this months comp over at DSB ..good luck
Kerry x
A fabulous Grace creation and both cards are really pretty. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp...Sally-Ann :o)
So sweet! You did a wonderful job with Grace. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamp Boutique!
Hi Lis, what a gorgeous card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the March monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x
Post a Comment