We all have SPRING on our minds and I know that for those of us who had a snowy cold winter, we are thrilled with each day it that the sun shines brightly and warms up our temps. Here in Massachusetts, Spring has started slowly and we even had some 'snow' on Monday and then even MORE on Thursday....Grrrr! I am soooo sick of winter, cold and snow and HOPE very much that was the END!! It's time for SPRING and I am dreaming of sunshine, warmer days and flowers starting to bloom in my garden. And with flowers in mind, that is the theme we chose for our challenge this month. We want to see all kinds of wonderful Baby Bud images and lots of Flowers. You can add flowers to your project, use papers with flowers in the background or even create a project with one of our sweet little Flower themed Baby Buds. It's all up to you, just be sure to include Baby Bud Image and Flowers !
This is the card that I created and I chose to use Baby Bud Chloe, as she is one of my favorites. I picked out some really cute digital papers with a flower theme, which I used for part of my background and I also used some of the same paper to paper-piece her sweet little outfit. I have fallen in love with Paper Piecing and bought this cute set from Shery K Designs.
I also used my new Grand Calibur along with a set of Grand Ovals, to cute my own large oval shaped cards. I then used a matching sets of Scallops Ovals to create various layers for my image and added a selection of purple, white and lavender flowers to match. I was very happy with this card and these are my most favorite shades of purple!!
This is a slightly different view, which shows more of my wonderful digi papers.
- Crafts & Me - Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Sisters - Challenge # 28 - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Its' A Mom Thing / Just Be Girlie
- The Crazy Challenge - # 59 - Shaped Cards/No Squares
- Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day or Girlie Cards
If you need some fabulous inspiration, please hop on over to the Baby Bud Blog and take a peek at the projects the Lady Buds have created! I think you'll enjoy them and if you hurry, you'll also have a chance to grab our 'Friday Freebie' ! But, don't wait long - Our Freebie is for One Day ONLY!!
***********
I also wanted wanted to share a brand new release today from 'StampFairy', which is can be found in the store HERE! This is a preview of the new collection, which is a cute little girl, named Lilly.The DT gals have also put together come really cute cards with little Lilly and you can find them over on at the StampFairy Blog.
And lastly, you still have time to enter our current Sketch Challenge at StampFairy! To see the sketch and find all the details, please hop on over to the blog HERE! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a nice weekend!!
Have fun and Happy Creating!!

12 comments:
Awww she is so sweet Lis love her, hope you are keeping well, sending big hugs JO xxx
Wonderful card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x
hehe what a sweet image!! I like the different purples on here. The scalloped ovals are great too!
Thanks so much for entering in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Hi Lis,
very cute image and amazing card. Love the design.
Lis,This card is so sweet. I love the purple colors and the paper assortment is great. I also love the flowers and the ribbon. Nice job as usual. I haven't been able to spend any time in my craft room today, boo hoo, but I hopefully will get a lot of time in here tomorrow. Just here for a minute to chekc out blogs. Have a great weekend.
Lisa, this image is darling and you made a beautiful card gorgeous colorling. Great, fab card.
O so pretty love the lilac... looks so beautiful xx
ABSOULTELY GORGEOUS Lis! I love the colours your chose for Kira, and the paper piecing is fabulous! Thanks for everything that you do for the buds!
Hugs, K
Wow! Stunning card. Looove the colours you have used and the image is so cute. So nice to have you with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona
Gorgeous card Lis! The flowers and all the paper piecing are absolutely fantastic. A work of art to be sure!
Sharon :)
Stunning!!!!! So happy you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
WOW Lisa she is gorgeous
hugs
Ildz
Post a Comment