Ugh...this is not a good day! I'm here to post a quick update and off to rest and relax. The weather here is awful...flooding rains, damp and cold and it's doing a number on me.
On a happier note - We have an adorable new release today at StampFairy and it's another sweet collection of the adorable - Clementine! Isn't she cute? I sure think so !
Please be sure to hope over to the blog and see the fabulous inspiration the girls have for you! The projects are all awesome!!
Have a wonderful Friday ! I'm having a PJ day.....going to rest as much as possible and hope this will quickly pass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".


3 comments:
Feel better soon! I'm in the same boat... Wishing for better weather to feel better in my body.
Love n hugs
Marie
my heart goes out to you! these past 3 days have been tough for me too!!!!! but I keep pushing myself .... maybe not a good thing - tomorrow i will rest and have a quiet day!
hope you feel better soooooooon!
aaawww I'm so sorry that your Fibro is kicking up, Lis! Big Huggies coming your way, sweetie!
Love the new Clementine images. Just darling!
Gentle Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Post a Comment