Monday, March 21, 2011

Pink Love...

    I am so happy that Spring has arrived and now I will be looking forward to seeing the trees bud and the flowers start to grow.  We had a pretty nice weekend and I am also very excited to say that all that SNOW we had, has finally melted away!  Yippee!!   After a gorgeous day on Friday, the first day I could open the windows in months and it was fabulous.  Unfortunately, it did not last long and by Saturday we were back down in the 40's with lots of wind.  Sunday was sunny, but still chilly and today is NOT at all springlike -- it's already back to feeling like winter and the worst part is that we may even have some SNOW today!!  Argh!  I can only HOPE this will be the last of year!  

    On a much happier note, I am here this morning had I have a brand new StampFairy release to share, along with a brand new challenge.  I am starting with this wonderful new release with is called Lenny Cupcakes.  As soon as I saw this set I feel in love with it and can't to add these new images to my personal collection.  I think each one is adorable and will make some really fun birthday and celebration cards!!  Here is a preview image of the entire new collection.


   I'm also excited and happy to invited your to our new challenge which is a Sketch Challenge, that you can find at the StampFairy Challenge Blog.


  Gerda created another fabulous sketch this week and everyone is welcome and encouraged to play along.  For all the details, please hop on over to the challenge blog.   We have one basic requirement every week - and that is to include a StampFairy image on your project, so that you will be eligible to win!!  You may create a card in ANY theme -- simply follow the sketch as a guideline.  If you are new to StampFairy and have not started your collection, you may feel free to use one of the Freebies which are located in our store.   This is a copy of the sketch for this week:


  And this is the card that I created based on this fun sketch!!  You can also find a wonderful selection of cards that the Design Team has posted on the blog for more inspiration.

   
  I chose to make a sweet little Baby Card, which I named - Pink Love.  It features Dotty and her Snuggle Blanket and you can find the sweet collection in the store HERE!!   I paper-pieced Dotty's little Blanket and created part of my card background with some new digi papers, from the  Baby Girl Digi Papers we now have in the store.  


  My card is also being submitted to these fin challenges, which are also open to all -
   I can't wait to see what everyone creates and hope you all have fun with our new challenge at StampFairy.   Just remember to use a StampFairy image, so that you can will be eligible to WIN!!! 
      

  Happy Monday and as always, Happy Crafting!!




12 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Lisa,
it's so nice when Spring come, I just love it.
Very sweet and cute card. Love the die cut.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie Lis, love the pinkness, fab! Jo xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a cutie! Hope you get lots of spring-like weather!

Deanne :)

Leah l'Orange said...

how adorable! love the image and the yummy die - your mini bow and flowers are the perfect finishing touches! thanks for playing with the Charisma Gals this week! xo

pinky said...

This is such a sweet little card Lisa. I hope the snow didn't come back to you.

Jess Willison said...

This is such a sweet card! Snow is leaving here too!

Amy said...

Adorable card Lisa!! I can't wait for Spring to really show up!! We got such a lovely taste of it! But it's cold and rainy and snowy today..yucko!! Hopefully it will be much warmer thsi week!!

Céline said...

Hi Lis
your card is so beautifull
i'm fall in love of your doily!!!
perfect baby card
hugs
céline

Annie said...

such a cute baby card. thank you for joining in my baby challenge on the Oldie but a Goodie blog.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

How adorable and so pretty too.Super colouring.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis Mega cute even if I don't like pink! tehehehe! this is so lovely! hugs Samantha :0)

Sharon Basel said...

This is outstanding and so, so sweet! I love your die cut - I'm going to have to find that one! The flowers are a sweet embellishment and I love the textures too. Really cute!
Sharon :)

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".