Friday, March 4, 2011

Lots of Fun StampFairy News Today!!

  WooHoo--It's Friday and it's a sunny, but very chilly Friday here in Massachusetts.  But, it's also now March and that brings up closer and closer to Spring and warmer days.

   I am here this morning to share lots of fun and exciting news about StampFairy and wanted to start by introducing you to to a brand new release that was added to the store today!!


  Gerda has designed an adorable set of images called 'Patsy Tooth Fairy' and this is a preview of the images, which are all now available in the store here.


  Please be sure to hop on over to our blog and you'll find the Design Team gals have put together the most adorable projects with these sweet new Tooth Fairy images!!   Way to go girls, your projects are all adorable! 


   And for more excited news we are happy to tell you that Operation Write Home will be having a Blog Bunny Hop Saturday, March 5th and StampFairy will be one of the blogs taking part.   Please be sure to hop on over for an extra chance to win extra candy.

     
     If you are not familiar with 'Operation Write Home', they are a wonderful group of volunteers who spend countless hours creating and shipping cards to our deployed troops.   It's a group that is open to anyone who wants to help out and you can find all the details about making cards for this wonderful cause on their blog HERE!!  I'm proud to be a member of OWH and happy to have sent over 100 cards off to OWH in 2010! 

     I'm off now to work on some new cards and hope to be back later with some new cards to share!  In the meantime, I want to wish you all a fun filled Friday and a wonderful weekend!   Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".