Just imagine my surprise when I stopped by Lori's Blog yesterday and found out the it was National Lollipop Day. Did you know that, I sure didn't! Even so, I was really excited when I read that Lori was hosting a fun little challenge which you can read all about on the blog HERE! I knew right away that I wanted to play and I'm always more than HAPPY to promote Lori's store because I truly do LOVE her Lollipops and her other adorable collections too. I've been a big FAN for a long time and have a wonderful collection of her sweet images. I have Lollipops, Puddle Jumpers, Spoonfuls and Sugar Sticks! I owe something for every collection and would be thrilled to win the entire August Release!! WooHOO!
I am also very excited because I will now be adding at least one new Lollipop to my collection and that is this cutie - Hannah Lollipop! Thank you, Lori!
Today, I also have three new cards to share and while all three were created using this week's Color Combo from Summer Card Camp - I also choose two of my favorites and the first is one of the new Summer Puddle Jumpers - Gidget!! All ready for a fun summer day at the beach!!
As you can see she is adorable and I'm very happy to also be sharing her at the Gallery at Summer Card Camp today along with these other new challenges, which everyone is welcome to join:
- Papercraft Star - Challenge # 54 - Beach Inspired
- Scrapalicious USA - Challenge # 12 - Summer
- City Crafter Challenge Blog - # 12 - It's a Shore Thing
I have to admit that I think my ALL TIME favorite Lollipop is little Ella, and this has always been one of my favorite Ella cards. This is also a card that was sent off in my last batch to Operation Write Home and I hope that some day she'll be send back to a child who has as Mom or Dad serving overseas!
I think out of ALL of Lori's adorable images I have colored Ella the most. I just love her sweet little Polka-dotted dress and her matching hair bow. If you would like to add any of these wonderful images to your digi collection, please visit Lori's Store HERE!! I know you won't be disappointed and these images always make people SMILE!!
And now I have one last card to share today and this is another card that I created for Camp. I sure am going to miss camp with it ends, and have totally LOVED it. This card was also created with one of the new Inking techniques were learned and also incorporate the new colors. It was another fun card to create and I really love how it turned out!!
This card is also being submitted to this new challenge! Come over and play along!!
I am off now to work on a new sketch idea and wanted to also say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by and left me such sweet comments yesterday. When I feel lousy, it often feels to me like it comes out in my cards and I really did not like much of what I had done. It was so touching to read the comments that many of your left for me and it truly touched my heart. Today, I feel pretty good again and I will cherish every day that I can say that! I also will always remember the kind words you shared! THANK YOU soooo much!!
Hugs to all,






9 comments:
Wow, I'm not sure which one is my fave card from all these fabbies to choose from. I think I may have to agree on Ella though, she's adorable.
Annette
xx
How do you do so many wonderful cards in one day? I love them all, and Ellie is darling and maybe my favorite too. I LOVE the sentiment about the beach....it is so ME!
Too cute!!!! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
Your cards are fabulous! I love the bathing beauty and her little fish! adorable. I was wondering if you would like to be a part of my blogoversary blog hop? I love your work and would love to have you. email me either way. thanks! cre8tivegirls at yahoo dot com -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com
oh Lis, your lollipop cards are so adorable!! love them all..
Ella and Puddle Jumpers are my fave.. I cant wait to get the elephant...hehe
I`m too in love with them and I did not know it was a national lollipop day yesterday till I read your post today... how cool is that!! i`m going to over to Lori`s blog to find out more about the challenge and of course, join it!!
have a great day Sweetie!
xxx
What a sweet collection ... many thanks for sharing these with us at CCCB
They're all wonderful Lisa! You did an awesome job with our color cheme for this weeks challenge. Thanks for sharing that with us. I have to say though, I LOVE that last card! The inking is just gorgeous. I can see why you had so much fun. Hope to see you again at Papercraft Star! P.S. Glad you're feeling better. :-)
These are all amazing. Your coloring is awesome. And I all the images are too cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!
Such FAB work! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!
Post a Comment