I'm anxious to get to work on something new for Card Camp and I also wanted to create some cards that would work out for few of my favorite challenges. I started by coloring one of my favorite images from Bugaboo and I chose one of the new Color Combo as my inspiration for my colors. These are the colors that I chose from our Summer Card Camp palette and they are also some of my favorite colors.
And this is the card that I created based on these wonderful colors !
I started by printing out my Bugaboo image and then colored it with my Copics. I then used my Pearl Pens to add more color and dimension to the image. Next, I picked out some matching papers and created this fun and simple design. I then simply added some bling, popped up my image with pop dots and had this fun card that I am submittubg to each of these new challenges:
- Summer Card Camp - Color Combo Theme - Week One
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Bugaboo - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - I - I is for Insect (Butterfly)
I also want to remind you about the Virtual Cardmaking Party and all the awesome challenges being hosted by Operation Write Home that you can find HERE!!
This is the card that I created and it all started with a stamp I have had in my stash, since I first started crafting. I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it with Silver Embossing powder on bright white cardstock. I then colored it in a Red, White and Blue theme, using Copics and Stickles. My card design was based on the sketch.
This fun card was inspired by many more challenges and I am submitting it to each of these! My special wishes to everything for a wonderful, safe and Happy 4th of July. I'd also like to send out a giant Hug to all our troops and to thank them for their service. I hope they all will soon be home and safe from harm. God Bless our Troops and keep them safe from harm.
- Stars & Stamps Blog - Sunday Sketch - Sketch # 76
- Come & Get it Challenges - Patriotic Theme
- The Outlawz Challenges - CAS Challenge - Use Stars or Stripes
- I Did it Creations - Patriotic Theme
- Our Creative Corner - Celebrations - 4th of July or Christmas
- PaperCrafts Connection - Patriotic Theme for OWH
Wishing you all a Super Sunday and for those who celebrate -- A Happy 4th of July!



16 comments:
That first card is just beautiful! And the second one is as cute as can be!!! Two wonderful creations.
Lynn
Great minds think alike, I picked the same combo too!!!! Gorgeous cards!!! Happy 4th of July Lisa! Hugs!
Your card is really cute. I love the stars and the fireworks made from a pearl. Cool. Thanks for coming to play on Come and Get it Challenge blog.
Love your card Lisa... it is just so pretty!
Hugs,
Marie
Fabulous job on your card!
Thanks for joining us using the Patriotic them at Come and Get It Challenges!
Shell~Alaska♥
Great creations
xx
Beautiful card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this time hope you will join us again xx
This is gorgeous Lisa! I love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)
I'm doing Summer Card Camp too Lisa, it's fun, isn't it! Love your first card for the colour challenge, such a pretty image and your second one is really sweet.
Thank you for your lovely comments about my Paper Issues post too :o)
great creations! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!
Hey Lisa, This is just beautiful. I really like the Pearl Pens. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.
Very cute card. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.
Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week, really like the star sparklers.
Cindy
This is beautiful. And, you did an awesome job having to use the specific colors. I just finished a challenge with 4 colors and thought it was hard....YOU did FIVE! Wow! Very impressive!
Such pretty colors! I love what you did for this weeks challenge! Great card!
So glad you joined us in this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug.
:) Becky G
gorgeous! thanks for joining us at IDIC!!
Post a Comment