Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Would YOU like to WIN a Brand New Cricut E2??

    If so, then I would LOVE to invite you to head over to my friend Marti's Blog (Pez-a-Doodle Designs), where you will find all the wonderful details to win a wonderful Anniversary Edition E2 --




  This is part of a special fundraiser and it will help Marti to reach her personal goal of collecting for this wonderful cause - The Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Foundation

   For more about Marti's love of pets, please go to her blog HERE and be sure to read all about the adorable little kitties she has been fostering since birth.  They are so cute and she has been updating us with pictures of them and their Momma since she began caring for her.    The kittens are all adorable and I have copied over one of Marti's pictures to share with you here on my blog --



   I hope I have inspired you to help out the foundation and who knows, maybe your little act of kindness will bring a new E2 into your home!!

   M very best wishes to Marti and I HOPE she reaches her goal of raising $2,000 for such a special cause.  Every little bit helps, any and all donations will be greatly appreciated!
  
Hugs,
 

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".