Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A wonderful Wednesday....

 Today is another gorgeous day!   It's in the 80's and expected to be close to 90, which is pretty hot for us.   I'm very thankful to have my AC on and I'm very comfy and cool in my craft room.   I'm also having a good day (Fibro wise)....and feeling pretty well, which is a bonus for me and makes it even more fun!

   Wednesday is always a fun day, as a lot of my favorite new challenges start on Wednesday and the first card I have today was created for Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday Challenge which is hosted each week at both CDAC and also over at PCP.   Everyone is welcome to play along and it's really a fun challenge.  This week we have a really fun sketch, which I have copied over to share.

 Wacky Wednesday Sketch
  My Card
   My Happy Birthday card is being submitted to each of these challenges:
   I had a lot of fun coloring this card and picking out my papers, which you might notice all work out to fit in with the new Color Combo we are working with this week at Summer Card Camp

   My second card was actually created a my Challenge Card for Camp today and also features this wonderful bright and happy colors.   My image is brand new stamp by Hannah Lynn Disney, called Fragile Heart!  It's my first rubber stamp from her collection, but I have quite a few of her digi images and I totally LOVE to color them.    You can see more of her wonderful artwork on her site HERE and also visit her Etsy Shop if you want to add some to your collection. 


    And my third card today, also features another Hannah Lynn image and this one is available in digi format, which I love.  This image is called 'Ladybug Love', but I always think of her as a Butterfly and love to color it in a variety of colors, especially my favorites -- Purples and Pinks, as I did below.   It's a gorgeous image now matter how your color her and is also very enjoyable and relaxing to color.    My card was created and inspired by the new 'Sketch' challenge being hosted this week over at The Outlawz - and this is a copy of the sketch I copied over to share.  
Sketch

My Card
     This card is being submitted to each of these challenges and everyone is welcome to join the fun:

    I'm off now to think about making a few more Christmas Cards!  I have been inspired again by some new challenges, including today's Midweek Throwdown over at the Stars and Stamps Blog.   If you want to join me, you can find all the details HERE!!

    Have a wonderful night and, as always..... Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh all wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Anonymous said...

Your new cards are just fabulous, I really love your new stamp, great job on the colors and sketch challenges. Hugs, Lori m

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch and your card is gorgeous. Pat K.

Carol L said...

Beautiful coloring on those hannah images, and I just love that watering can with flowers! Great cards!

Kerry said...

OMGosh, they are absolutely stunning! The coloring is amazing!!!

Mel said...

Lisa, these are really beautiful. You have colored them so beautifully.

Jacq said...

Hi Lisa,
Gorgeous card!!! Love the image, the dp, the colour scheme is so bright and cheery. Love the layout. Coloured beautifully. Thanks for Joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!!!

Thanks for joining us at RRC.

Huggies Angel

Courtney said...

Such a cute cards Lisa! Thanks for joining in on our Happy Birthday Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".