In the meantime, I want to invite you ALL to our current challenge over at Through the Craftroom Door. We have some fabulous prizes and everyone is welcome to play! You can submit up to three cards and be a lucky winner of one of these fantastic prizes, from our awesome sponsor!!
One random winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate
from Paper Temptress
A one year PDF Subscription to
Through the Craftroom Door
One Copic Class with Suzanne Dean
Winners Choice
$25.00 Gift Certificate to
How cool is that? I know that I would be thrilled to win any of those prizes and I'd be playing for sure, if I could!! You can find all the details of this fun 'Inspiration Challenge' over at the new Challenge blog HERE!! You can also find details on our main site HERE, and everyone is welcome to be a member. If you are interested in creating projects to submit for publication, you can find our current submission requirement HERE!! You can even submit directly on the site, and EVERYONE is welcome!! How easy is that!!
And once you have finished up that challenge, you may also want to take part in the newest Copic Coloring Challenge over at Suzanne's Color Me Creative Classroom. You can find that challenge HERE and everyone is welcome to play and everyone is welcome to join the group, it's totally FREE and all you have to do it sign up for membership!!
Lastly, I want to let you all know about a BIG PARTY that is being hosted over at 'The Outlawz' group in celebration of reaching 1,000 Members! WOOHOO! This will be a fun filled week of challenges and there will be some amazing prizes to be one!! You will not want to miss out and I hope to see you there!!!
I am off now to finish up my cards and will be back sometime this afternoon to share! I also want to say a special thank you to Jennifer McGuire for the fantastic 'Inspiration Showcase' workshop that I have been taking in her classroom for the past two weeks. It's been so much fun and I have learned a lot of wonderful new stamping/inking ideas and techniques!! I loved every minute and will be back in November for the Holiday Card Boot Camp!! Thanks for another fantastic class and to all the new friends I met in class, I'm looking forward to seeing you all again in Boot Camp.




3 comments:
Beautiful, Lisa! I'm impressed that you have all that creativity, I'd never be able to come up with ideas for that many beautiful hearts! ;D
I'll see you at the party!
Woooo... wicked AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE the purple! :D
Post a Comment