Today, I have three new cards that were all inspired by a variety of challenges and for all three I showed my fun and whimsical side of creating. My first card was today was created with a really cute little digi that I bought last season from Tiddly Inks. It has been colored with Copics and I used a variety of papers that were also left-over from last year's Halloween Stash. My die-cuts were all created with Spellbinders, including one of the brand new Edgeabilities® Sets that arrived in my mail today! They are from the Recollection set and are really cute.
This cutie is being submitted to these fun challenges:
- Fun with Shapes and More - # 99 - Anything Goes - Die Cut Required
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge # 15 - Holidays
My next card is also in a Halloween Theme and features an adorable little bear, all dressed up as a Lil' Devil, a new digi from StampFairy. This little cutie was also colored with Copics and edged with Ranger Distress Inks. To give his outfit more dimension, I added a layer of 3D Crystal Lacquer, which also adds a wonderful shine. Take a peek as his little tail -- I think the little heart on the end is so sweet.
This cuties is being submitted to each of these challenges and I would love for your to play along:
- Color Me Creative - Copic Challenge - Fall or Halloween Theme
- Stamp Something - Digi Days - Sadly their last Challenge
- Creating Memories in Time - Halloween Theme
And my next card today is another fun Halloween Card and this one features one of the adorable Turtle Images from Bugaboo. I think I have added every turtle from the collection and find I always enjoy coloirng them. This card was also colored with Copics and I also used Distress inks to create a little background for my Pirate Turtle.
This card was inspired and created for these challenges. I again encourage you all to play along! They are all new challenges and open to all -
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - September - Anything Goes
- The Poodle Parlour - September 3rd Challenge - Animal Antics
- The Outlawz - Paper a la Mode - Fabric or Canvas
![]() |
| Join Here!! |



7 comments:
Hi there,
Absolutely Adorable card!!! Love the fab Bugaboo turtle, the dps, the colour scheme is fab. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx
what cute cards! They put a smile on my face :)
Thanks for joining our animal antics challenge at the Poodles Parlour this week.
Tammy DT xxx
Thanks for joining us at the poodles parlour this week with this cute card.
Kerry
Lisa, All you cards are wonderful card. Perfect for the Helloween spirit. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Patricia
How lucky am I to be the one from Bugaboo to say hello when I would had been doing that any way...haha ALL the cards are adorable. I too worked on two Halloween cards today and used a LOT of purple and even thought of you. Well, aren't we lucky that you chose one of your adorable cards to join in on the Catch the Bug challenge! I don't have that particular image and now I guess he will be on my wish list.
These are all such cute cards!! Love that cute witch and devil.
What cute cards Lisa! Love the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.
Post a Comment